When I die for ADC...... .... and he still makes a bad play and dies.. Check me out on twitch! I stream leagues and other . twitch.tv/petronem.. Zilean lives on forever..
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

When I die for ADC.....

.... and he still makes a bad play and dies..
Check me out on twitch! I stream leagues and other ***** .
twitch.tv/petronem

  • Recommend tagsx
+79
Views: 13346
Favorited: 8
Submitted: 09/28/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to doingcalibrations Subscribe to lol-channel E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#6 - flashtopic (09/29/2013) [-]
Zilean lives on forever..
#5 - taurusguy (09/29/2013) [-]
Yeah, whenever i suicide myself so someone can get a shot in (be it world of tanks or LOL) they just sit there yelling YOU MORON WHY DID YOU TAKE THE SHOT SO I COULD ATTACK AND KILL
-10
#1 - gragasvlad has deleted their comment [+] (3 replies)
User avatar #2 to #1 - microwavetimemach (09/28/2013) [-]
Or you ensured that they didn't lose time waiting to respawn.
#7 - amuzen (10/01/2013) [+] (2 replies)
I'm all up for this if I don't think I can get away normally and I believe it will save my ADCs life but I don't think suiciding for a chance at a kill is really worth it nor would I do it if I could safely get away and there's a chance my ADC can get away because then it's just sort of bad tactics, I like to think of it this way.

if there is an 80%chance me turret diving will get us 1 kill and a 100% chance me turret diving will give them 1 kill there's an 80% chance I went even and did 'ok' and a 20% chance I ****** up and gave them a kill for nothing where as if I don't do that there's 100% chance we went even and I did 'ok'
Similarly if there is a ~50% chance I'll escape and a ~30% chance my ADC will escape but me going back in to die will make it so there is a 80% chance my ADC will escape and a 0% chance I will not escape I won't do it because normally there's an 80% chance one of us will escape and 15% chance both of us will escape while if I do I'm giving up that 15% chance of both of us escaping so that there is a solid 80% chance one of us will escape
The exception to this is if I think there's about to be a team fight and our team will need an extra carry more than my CC, he has a killing spree of 4+, I think I'll save several allies at once or if it will stop them from taking an objective.
These calculations aren't exact but they follow the same basic method of thought.

I also do this because on more than one occasion I have zenith bladed back in to save a caught ADC just as he flashed out resulting in me getting killed for nothing.
 Friends (0)