I thought it might be fun for most of us to share our very first LoL experience if we remember them. Good or bad, doesn't matter.
If you think yours is embarrassing, here's mine:
- First time I played, 2-3 years ago, I was recruited by my friend Jon (Cardozo111)
- When I was 2 minutes into the tutorial, Jon's like "You don't need the tutorial. Join my match"
- I had no idea who to pick, since Ashe, the only champion I knew about, from the tutorial, was taken. I eventually went with Riven
(Before I go further I just wanna clarify that MOBA's were a completely new thing for me)
- So there's me, having no idea what I'm doing, in a 5v5 match with 9 other lv30's
-Needless to say, I was failing extremely hard. Beginner or not, I'm not as good at video games as I should be
-(Them)"Riven buy boots!... WHY WOULD YOU BUY TWO"
-(Them)"Riven you're behind. Go jungle" (Me)"But there are only forests" (Them)"DAMMIT"
-(Them)"Riven get an item called Last Whisper" (Me)"But I don't want a bow. I like my sword" (Them)"FFUUUUUUUUUUU-"
-And Jon.... Jon just laughed...
- Second match I ended up using Graves
- I don't remember much of that match, but I didn't think he had enough damage (still didn't know how to use item builds), and I kept complaining that mana is the most annoying thing ever.
________________________________________ ________________________________________ _