Who want to be a millionaire mastermind. Subscribe for more!.. "option c" millionaire game Show c final answer
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (44)
[ 44 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #3 - ninjamyles **User deleted account**
Reply +53 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
"option c"
User avatar #5 to #3 - Funnel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
"Sorry, it's A"
User avatar #11 to #5 - mollike
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Option C the letter A
User avatar #41 to #11 - sirzeel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Sorry, it was Option A, letter C.
#1 - rahtoga
+18 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#4 - kuchikirukia
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
#6 to #4 - anon id: 39ef8619
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
I do believe it would be b.
User avatar #31 to #6 - oceanmist
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
nope, if B is the correct answer, then the odds of picking B is 25%
User avatar #7 to #4 - trollerfin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
B
User avatar #8 to #7 - kuchikirukia
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
But you only have a 25% chance of getting B.
#9 to #8 - trollerfin
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
I really shouldn't think at evenings
I really shouldn't think at evenings
#21 to #8 - rubiksdodecahedron
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
and you only have a 25% chance of getting D
#32 to #21 - lolchris
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
*you wrote 100% wrong
#12 to #4 - warlordstuart
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Whoever made this question is an evil cunt...
#26 to #4 - zasito
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
And this is what I think.
#28 to #4 - anon id: 6fb1afa8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
That kinda makes sense, but here's the typical consensus...

Randomness means each outcome is equally likely to happen. Given 4 possible outcomes, each is 25% likely to be chosen. Two of the answer choices (A and D) have the correct 25%. However, you don't choose these for answers, because the question is asking how likely it is to choose a correct choice at random from the four. 2 correct choices out of 4 gives B, 50%.

It's a real ***** question because the answer choices include two different classes of observations.
User avatar #30 to #28 - kuchikirukia
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
So A and D are correct, therefore B is correct.
That's three correct answers. So why did you pick B?
#29 to #28 - anon id: 6fb1afa8
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Oops, meant to reply to another reply.
#39 to #4 - draumrdras
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Its really not that hard, the answer is B) because since normally it would be 25% (A or C) that means you have a 50% chance of choosing the right answer which would be 25%.
#13 to #4 - silverlance
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
User avatar #36 to #4 - bushingenna
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
if you think about it the entire question makes zero sense.

If you chose to answer the question AT RANDOM, then you aren't really making a descision you are basically closing your eyes and picking A B C or D out of a hat. The fact that they then ask you to answer that same question makes no sense since by answering it, you would not be doing it randomly.

User avatar #44 to #36 - kuchikirukia
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/20/2014) [-]
Can a choice picked at random be correct?

A. Yes
B. Yes
C. Yes
D. Yes
#15 to #4 - erikus
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
The answer would be C).

Because if you choose an answer from 4 options, that'd be 25% of choosing the correct one.

But being 2 answers the same, you are left with 3 options.

If you choose one at random, you'd have a 33.333...% prob you are right.

33.333...% Isn't an option, therefore, only C) is correct, as these answers don't contain the right one.

I might have gone full retard here but no regrets.
User avatar #23 to #15 - kuchikirukia
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
If C is the correct answer then the correct answer is, "25%," as there's a 1 in 4 chance of getting C. But C says 0%

Also, if it said 33.33% instead, it would still be a 25% chance. So that wouldn't be right.





User avatar #20 to #15 - rubiksdodecahedron
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
well since there are two that say the same thing neither can be right therefore you are actually down to 2 options and thus a 50% chance meaning that B is the correct answer
User avatar #16 to #15 - erikus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Other option would be it has no right answer, as gettin' response C) at random would have a 33.333...% prob and once again it's not there.

**** my mind.
User avatar #10 to #4 - sirslowass
Reply +15 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
This can't be answerd correctly. If you answer A or D the right answer will be B, and if you answer B the right answer will be A or D.
User avatar #14 to #10 - timmity
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
the answer is c
User avatar #17 to #14 - sirslowass
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
oh god i'm stupid... thank you
User avatar #24 to #17 - kuchikirukia
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Except there's a 25% chance of answering C, so that's A or B.
User avatar #25 to #24 - sirslowass
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
Exactly -.-
User avatar #37 to #10 - parralax
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
And if you don't answer, it's C, forcing it to become A or D, but since it's both A and D at the same time, it becomes B, then loops at A and D to B...
#27 to #10 - dangergooch
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #19 - onipure
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
First Letter in English Alphabet its a comedy sketch
#33 - smoothmcgroove
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
T
User avatar #45 - amuter
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/21/2014) [-]
3rd alternative
#43 - kuchikirukia
0 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#40 - anon id: 15577b28
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
The third option, option C which gives the letter A as an answer
#42 to #40 - lucaslegacy
-1 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#38 - anon id: 60be218d
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
I'd point at it
#35 - optimussum
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(01/19/2014) [-]
t
[ 44 comments ]
Leave a comment