Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #4 - trollmobile (05/16/2013) [-]
isn't that the scrotum?
User avatar #27 to #4 - wulphshadowtail (05/17/2013) [-]
No, it's the perenium. The scrotum is your ball sack
User avatar #10 to #4 - kasperscar (05/16/2013) [-]
Its called a gooch in slang, I forgot what the medical term is for it though.
User avatar #26 to #10 - wulphshadowtail (05/17/2013) [-]
The perenium.
User avatar #21 to #10 - secretdestroyers (05/17/2013) [-]
The taint, the grundle, the fleshy fun-bridge.
User avatar #15 to #10 - Nullifier (05/17/2013) [-]
It's a taint.

Because 'taint your asshole and 'taint your balls!
#16 to #15 - kasperscar (05/17/2013) [-]
There's an actual medical term, Perineum. I have heard people call it a taint, But where i'm from people call it a gooch due to the fact, One of the most popular skate videos where we are featuring most of our locals is called Gooch street.
#35 to #16 - CHODYTHEBLAKGUY (05/17/2013) [-]
this comment is related to the picture. near richmond virginia there is actually a place, not sure if a county or townhouse area or whatever, that is named goochland. everyday driving by it i would laugh so hard i would almost wreck my car but it was worth every almost wreck and the many angry drivers yelling words i couldnt care less about
User avatar #17 to #16 - Nullifier (05/17/2013) [-]

And yeah, Perineum.
#8 to #4 - fefe (05/16/2013) [-]
scrotum is your ball sack
 Friends (0)