Lik if u cry evrytim. A sauce of the show would be appreciated.. Uh. scary movies new? The / cuntso cried in Toy Story 3. Why did he have he leave Wendy behind?
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Lik if u cry evrytim

A sauce of the show would be appreciated.

Uh. scary movies new?
The / cuntso cried in Toy Story 3.
Why did he have he leave
Wendy behind?
...
  • Recommend tagsx
+1272
Views: 57275
Favorited: 78
Submitted: 10/26/2013
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to mrantony Subscribe to fucking-tumblr E-mail to friend submit to reddit

Comments(131):

[ 131 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - mudkipfucker (10/26/2013) [+] (5 replies)
stickied by mrantony
no shame in doing so   
   
 The source is some BBC show, maybe bad education
no shame in doing so

The source is some BBC show, maybe bad education
User avatar #4 - indecisivejew (10/27/2013) [-]
What a cunt. Everybody in the theater who had a heart was tearing up when the toys were in the trash compactor. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good horror flick if you have a soul enough to be moved by a well made emotional movie.
#5 - weeballoonz **User deleted account** (10/27/2013) [+] (1 reply)
#33 - include (10/27/2013) [+] (6 replies)
Comment Picture
#9 - pappathethird (10/27/2013) [-]
mfw toy story 3
mfw toy story 3
#34 - anonymous (10/27/2013) [+] (3 replies)
Why does everyone look like a douch bag fagget in the post
#36 to #34 - bapsmcgee (10/27/2013) [-]
British show about high school kids. You do the math.
#21 - lotrfan (10/27/2013) [+] (3 replies)
hfw he takes it up the butt
User avatar #66 - brenton (10/27/2013) [+] (12 replies)
93% of men who watched Toy Story 3 admit to crying. The other 7% are pathological liars.
#96 - bigblackguy (10/27/2013) [-]
I CRIED IN TOY STORY THREE! ANY REAL HUMAN BEING WHO GREW UP WITH THAT 						****					 WOULD!
I CRIED IN TOY STORY THREE! ANY REAL HUMAN BEING WHO GREW UP WITH THAT **** WOULD!
#64 - schneidend (10/27/2013) [-]
Comparing crying for a movie with two emotional scenes that almost nobody can resist tearing up to and a "scary movie"?   
   
That's apples and oranges to the Nth degree, you stupid cum-dumpster.   
   
 By the gods I would paint those glasses white, though.
Comparing crying for a movie with two emotional scenes that almost nobody can resist tearing up to and a "scary movie"?

That's apples and oranges to the Nth degree, you stupid cum-dumpster.

By the gods I would paint those glasses white, though.
User avatar #13 - msterstan (10/27/2013) [+] (2 replies)
pss,the ending of Toy Story 3 is corny...
User avatar #14 to #13 - breaken (10/27/2013) [-]
psst no one cares
#116 - officialjg (10/27/2013) [-]
If you didn't cry in Toy Story 3, there are only two possibilities.   
   
1. You didn't grow up with the films like most people did so it has no emotional connection for you.   
   
2. You probably don't have a heart or any lack of a human soul.
If you didn't cry in Toy Story 3, there are only two possibilities.

1. You didn't grow up with the films like most people did so it has no emotional connection for you.

2. You probably don't have a heart or any lack of a human soul.
User avatar #15 - breaken (10/27/2013) [-]
I love horror movies and I teared up during that movie. Not being scared =/= being a heartless asshole.
#11 - Jowi (10/27/2013) [-]
I ******* cried like a bitch when I watched toy story and I barely even flinch at horror films
#98 - darkjustifier (10/27/2013) [-]
I'm a scary movie enthusiast and laugh when it should be scary but toy story 3 that 						****					 made me bawl like a little girl.
I'm a scary movie enthusiast and laugh when it should be scary but toy story 3 that **** made me bawl like a little girl.
#48 - majormoron (10/27/2013) [+] (1 reply)
****					 that bitch. If you didn't cry during this movie then you have no heart.
**** that bitch. If you didn't cry during this movie then you have no heart.
#31 - include (10/27/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
[ 131 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)