Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#10 - Keavy (01/03/2013) [-]
I got to 'while injecting weed into her buttocks' before realising it was a troll, so I feel very stupid.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the way that trolls like this are sometimes mistaken for genuinely stupid people? It's like 90% of anti-something people I see these days are actually pro-something trolls mocking the other 10%.
 Friends (0)