Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Oh god why ?

+2132
Views: 63675
Favorited: 77
Submitted: 07/11/2012
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to stillfreeman Subscribe to dirty-secrets E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(259):

[ 259 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#6 - betterguygreg (07/12/2012) [+] (6 replies)
I could've sworn this was going to have a twist ending.
#19 - ragingbrony ONLINE (07/12/2012) [+] (3 replies)
This image has expired
Is there a sequel...
#20 - kodex (07/12/2012) [-]
...   
>So she didn't have enough money and asked me for some   
>How much you need?   
>About tree fiddy   
>Well it was about this time I noticed that my cousin was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era!
...
>So she didn't have enough money and asked me for some
>How much you need?
>About tree fiddy
>Well it was about this time I noticed that my cousin was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era!
#39 - therealredhood (07/12/2012) [+] (3 replies)
It's not like you ****** your cousin. Why does it matter what you do with her friend?
#36 - houstonkid (07/12/2012) [+] (1 reply)
Alternate ending:
>Cousin opens door
>gets on the floor
>everyone do, the dinosaur
#37 - ghostlespaul (07/12/2012) [-]
Damn. i thought she was gonna ask for tree fiddy.
#21 - whatdafuq (07/12/2012) [+] (5 replies)
have you nailed her after that day?
#109 - geooooolah (07/12/2012) [+] (3 replies)
This is disappointing. Why is this on the front page?
User avatar #120 - agingpharmacist (07/12/2012) [-]
So you made out with your cousin's hot friend, and your cousin walks in on you two. Wow, that might be one of the more normal things I've ever read on the internet. This is probably more worthy of a "nice job dude"
#99 - BlahDude (07/12/2012) [-]
Um...this isn't really a funny story, or interesting, or anything. I t doesn't even have a twist ending. It's sorta just "these things happens, then my cousin (understandably) reacted in this way"   
   
I mean, what about this?   
   
> At my sisters wedding   
> Hook up with my sister's friend   
> Sister walks in on us   
> Sister never talks to me again   
   
I thought of that in 2 seconds   
   
I dunno, it just seems a bit...boring...and not front page material, at least in my opinion   
   
But hey, if lots of other people liked it, who am I to say whether it should be here or not
Um...this isn't really a funny story, or interesting, or anything. I t doesn't even have a twist ending. It's sorta just "these things happens, then my cousin (understandably) reacted in this way"

I mean, what about this?

> At my sisters wedding
> Hook up with my sister's friend
> Sister walks in on us
> Sister never talks to me again

I thought of that in 2 seconds

I dunno, it just seems a bit...boring...and not front page material, at least in my opinion

But hey, if lots of other people liked it, who am I to say whether it should be here or not
#127 - mcrofago (07/12/2012) [-]
alternative ending:

look her in the eye and reply: Your friend
#215 - Metallicock (07/12/2012) [+] (2 replies)
Well did you guys keep going?
#209 - flavoredassassin (07/12/2012) [+] (2 replies)
>Be me, 17
>Go to a female cousin's house, She's 16
>She has her best friend over, really cute.
>Goes to buy some popcorn for girls' night, leaves by car
>A moment or so of silence
>Hot friend says something to break the ice.
>"Wanna make out ?"
>FantasticIceBreakerMadam.jpe g
>"Well why the **** not ?"
>Gets closer
>Take my pants off.
>Shove her head under my ass.
> **** on her face.
>Cousin walks in, "Whoops forgot the Mon- WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING ?"
>I could never look my cousin in the eye again.
#198 - idealfury (07/12/2012) [+] (2 replies)
What the **** is the problem here? I don't get it
User avatar #119 - sutrakama (07/12/2012) [+] (2 replies)
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I thought you were going to tap your cousin and that we are dissapointed!
#224 - organicglory ONLINE (07/12/2012) [-]
OP's cousin
OP's cousin
-37
#4 - danytheop has deleted their comment [+] (3 replies)
#9 to #4 - iyr ONLINE (07/12/2012) [-]
Comment Picture
#244 - HunterAsesino (07/12/2012) [-]
no spahgetti   
no dolan   
no tree fiddy   
no walk the dinosaur   
no i am a [insert inanimate object]   
i do not understand
no spahgetti
no dolan
no tree fiddy
no walk the dinosaur
no i am a [insert inanimate object]
i do not understand
User avatar #211 - whydidyoudothat (07/12/2012) [+] (1 reply)
what actually happened:
>Be me, 17
>Go to a female cousin's house, She's 16
>She has her best friend over, really cute.
>Goes to buy some popcorn for girls' night, leaves by car
>A moment or so of silence
>Hot friend says something to break the ice.
>"hi"
>have nice conversation until cousin gets back
>we eat popcorn
#83 - kosmojunk (07/12/2012) [+] (5 replies)
**kosmojunk rolls 3** x 0 = 0
**kosmojunk rolls 3** x 0 = 0
[ 259 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)