Consider these arguments, Atheists, and tell me that god doesn't exist.
- If god doesn't exist, how come we don't drown when we drink water?
- If intelligent design is false, how come my hand is shaped perfectly to fit into a glove?
- If science is right, how come the sun, which is a star, is a circle?
- If god doesn't exist, how come Capri-sonnes come with straws?
- If god doesn't exist, how come another tissue pops up in the box when I take one?
I await your foolish replies to these unbreakable arguments.