Knowing her better. . File: 1351794632767. i -(161 KB, 500x333, 1351617580458. jpg) H failed attempts at getting laid thread reel? we en a cruise ship pstart ta
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Knowing her better

File: 1351794632767. i -(161 KB, 500x333, 1351617580458. jpg) H
failed attempts at getting laid thread
reel?
we en a cruise ship
pstart talking to seine girl
met a perfect IO but a soild 8/ 10
awe start talking seine mere and eventually pull the its to mud in here
met her outside en the deck
sshe' s craving the cock likeley en a penny hunt
awe kiss and she leeks at me and says whaddaya wanna do now?
shatter not , but say **** en the deck
tthanks of suave cool guy line that always works
wanna get to know we better baby"
witch told me about her entire ******* family fora hours
wmm
******** lel' d
33 I Anonymous (ID: ) ll/ / l 2/( Thu) 14: . 32 No. 434222171 Replies: >:
...
+1191
Views: 39426
Favorited: 64
Submitted: 08/18/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to icedpyro Subscribe to 4chan E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(134):

[ 134 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - morkoelorko ONLINE (08/18/2014) [+] (13 replies)
my failed attempt at getting laid:

>be me
User avatar #6 - drastronomy (08/18/2014) [+] (9 replies)
...i tried to talk to this girl at my new school...

she just looked at me and walked away.

all i said was hello

**** my life
#7 to #6 - xxxsonic fanxxx (08/18/2014) [-]
Forget her, she's a bitch.
#22 - awesomechardey (08/18/2014) [+] (11 replies)
>be me   
>be 16   
>got this best friend who has a thing with the girls   
>parents not home for two weeks, so I got a few friends over for a small party   
>best friend shows up and tells he invited a bunch of people without asking me   
>all chicks   
>imokaywiththis.png   
>party is over, everyone leaves, two sister-chicks decided to sleepover   
>best friend grabs the 9/10 and disapears in my room   
>only her sister, easily 8/10, and me left   
>"well, I guess we have to share the guests room"   
>she has no 						*******					 problem with it   
>did I say that she was like 4 or 5 years older than me?    
>I make myself a 						******					 bivouac at the floor   
>she asks "would you tell me what the 						****					 you are doing down there?"   
>she is in underwear already, laying on the bed, looking at me with a naughty alcohol  influenced look.   
>"well since you are guest here, I leave the bed to you"   
>she looks confused and says "well okay then" before pulling up the blankets and turning her back on me   
>mfw I cockblocked myself
>be me
>be 16
>got this best friend who has a thing with the girls
>parents not home for two weeks, so I got a few friends over for a small party
>best friend shows up and tells he invited a bunch of people without asking me
>all chicks
>imokaywiththis.png
>party is over, everyone leaves, two sister-chicks decided to sleepover
>best friend grabs the 9/10 and disapears in my room
>only her sister, easily 8/10, and me left
>"well, I guess we have to share the guests room"
>she has no ******* problem with it
>did I say that she was like 4 or 5 years older than me?
>I make myself a ****** bivouac at the floor
>she asks "would you tell me what the **** you are doing down there?"
>she is in underwear already, laying on the bed, looking at me with a naughty alcohol influenced look.
>"well since you are guest here, I leave the bed to you"
>she looks confused and says "well okay then" before pulling up the blankets and turning her back on me
>mfw I cockblocked myself
User avatar #19 - itumblr (08/18/2014) [+] (4 replies)
He's actually being a gentlemen, that will get him farther in life than you forever alone asshats
#35 to #19 - KnowinglyUnknown ONLINE (08/18/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#47 - mattdoggy (08/18/2014) [+] (5 replies)
>perfect 9/10 goddess is sad one night an invites me over
>perfect hair, stacked like a damn book shelf, dat posterior is bulbous
>she brings me over so we can watch movies while she's home alone
>webothknowwhatthisreallyis.satanistmingle
>i get there and candles are lit
>i swear that Barry White was playing off her Ipod when i walked into her bedroom
>There is no mistake of why she wants me there
>i start things by trying to give her a back massage to ease her down a bit
>she is game and completely takes her top off (not letting me see the goods yet)
>i heat up a little lotion and give her a great deep tissue massage
>she tells me a dozen times how this is the best one she's ever gotten and how good i am
>i'm enjoying watching game of thrones and didn't notice she hadn't said anything for about an hour
>eventually i hear it the painful sound of her snoring away
>bytheoldgodsandthenew
>i try to wake her and she is as dead as a stone
>winterhascomebutihavenot
>I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children
>i throw a cover over her and just go home
>the next day i awake to a text "thanks for being such a gentleman anon, i didn't know you were like that. Sorry if i gave you the wrong idea about myself, we can just be friends"
>yuhnonothunjuhnsnuhw
#23 - freepotatoe (08/18/2014) [+] (1 reply)
**freepotatoe rolled image** ''She's craving the cock like jew on a penny hunt''
#52 - ravemouse (08/18/2014) [+] (22 replies)
Is this freddy's?
#57 to #52 - thewasteland ONLINE (08/18/2014) [-]
Five Knight's @ Freddy's
#76 - ryapot (08/18/2014) [+] (9 replies)
>Never kissed a girl   
>blown a bunch of opportunities with girls way above my league   
>be in college   
>still haven't kissed a girl   
>feelsbadman
>Never kissed a girl
>blown a bunch of opportunities with girls way above my league
>be in college
>still haven't kissed a girl
>feelsbadman
User avatar #39 - emptysuperman (08/18/2014) [+] (10 replies)
I can't get a boner the first few times trying to have sex with someone. It has lost me at least 3 girls. One was a virgin with sacrilegiously huge tits. I've still managed to have sex with 4 people. No idea how.
User avatar #41 to #39 - kanaka (08/18/2014) [-]
You go man, keep it up!

****
#38 - IrBoReD (08/18/2014) [+] (9 replies)
Filled with regret

>be 17
>have crush on girl i work with
>become friends
>get friendzoned
>she likes my best friend who just has a way with girls
>still everyone says she likes me too just not as much, liked him first
>me, friend, crush, and another girl hanging out drinking and smoking one night
>bed time and me and crush get to room and we share bed together
>start kissing in ****
>taking off clothes
>start eating her out, she's loving it and moaning
>moans **** me
>look down and see I'm not hard
>actually made it out of the ******* friendzone and I ****** myself
>tell her it's not getting up
>she sleeps with best friend the next night
User avatar #75 - masturbakor (08/18/2014) [+] (3 replies)
>be me, homosex, 17, 8/10
>started talking to a guy online
>he's 16, doesnt bother me, legal in the UK
>invited him to my place, to get to know each other n **** , he's a 5/10
>not sure if i even want to do anything with the guy,
>start playing street fighter, talking at the same time, getting to know each other, having a laugh
>im thrashing the ****** , he has no idea what hes doing
>eventually discovers the benefits of spamming easy to use, hard to block moves
>his face lights up with excitement when he gets his first win.
>cheeky ****** kisses me. badly. closed, pursed lips, doesnt even move them, just holding them against mine for a few seconds.
>i go along with it, because it was pretty harmless
>now he knows how to spam and thinks he has the go ahead to do that every time he wins, he gets even more determined
>relentless spam.
>winning a lot more now
>kissing me every time he wins, technique not improving despite the fact i started setting a lead that was easy to follow
>after four or five wins, i stop disliking it and his inexperience actually starts seeming cute to me
>start getting turned on
> **** it, i might as well, he seems up for it
>let him win, let him move in to kiss me, i start trying to turn up the heat by going for his D
>he stopped my hand
>"whats wrong?" i ask
>"i just dont like that kind of thing. ever since i was molested as a child"
>god. ******* . dammit.
#10 - krizz (08/18/2014) [+] (2 replies)
**krizz rolled image**
my cruise babe
#14 - legoseed ONLINE (08/18/2014) [+] (2 replies)
>be me multiple years ago, paper mario came out in north america   
>8th grade   
>girl i like happens to be next to me as i'm walking out of the gym   
>9/10 with a perfect face and short hair   
>she's really friendly   
>						***********					 behind me bumps into my backpack   
>backpack so dense and heavy it could probably consume the galaxy   
>the balance is shifted, fat 						********					 is flung into the next dimension behind me   
>say "my back"   
>she laughs   
>"wait, you thought that was funny"   
>ohboy.faggot   
>mfw i uttered the 						*********					 possible words   
>start smalltalk   
>end it with some 						****					 about me learning how to do laundry   
>						*************					.why   
and those were the last words i spoke to that girl for the rest of the year   
we're good friends now   
   
 my laptop's display driver stopped working twice while typing this
>be me multiple years ago, paper mario came out in north america
>8th grade
>girl i like happens to be next to me as i'm walking out of the gym
>9/10 with a perfect face and short hair
>she's really friendly
> *********** behind me bumps into my backpack
>backpack so dense and heavy it could probably consume the galaxy
>the balance is shifted, fat ******** is flung into the next dimension behind me
>say "my back"
>she laughs
>"wait, you thought that was funny"
>ohboy.faggot
>mfw i uttered the ********* possible words
>start smalltalk
>end it with some **** about me learning how to do laundry
> ************* .why
and those were the last words i spoke to that girl for the rest of the year
we're good friends now

my laptop's display driver stopped working twice while typing this


User avatar #73 - elcreepo (08/18/2014) [+] (3 replies)
>be 18
>never kissed a man in my life, kissed a girl but she was just trying to make softcore porn
>meet guy I used to go to secondary school with
>Guy has hulked his body out with muscles
>Face is a four but idgaf I'm a three
>Find out he's into me and always was
>in the woods on our second date by a river
>he asks for a kiss, he's not kissed anyone in his life
>by this point I've kissed six girls, but no guys
>Take him by the hand, get close to his face
>give him a ten minute tongue kiss complete with fondling his solid body
>he loves it
>We're getting married in three or four months after he finishes national guard basic
>Plot twist: I am not a man
User avatar #74 - shoryuken (08/18/2014) [-]
> on a date with a hoodrat I met online
>total booty call
>it was a wednesday and at 11
>pick her up
>first thing she says is that she does this all the time
>rattled inside
>think she's a slag
>go to bar anyways
>goes good, get drinks in really scummy area
>Bar is empty and these two older men try steal her
>successfully block there attempts
>leave
>says she wants to sleep over
>not down with it
> want to **** and chuck
> starts asking me if I think that she's ugly
> Tell her no and just say i have work in the morning
>whole ride back is dead quiet and she's right angry
> Drop her off
>slams door on her way out the car
> Realize i missed out on a golden opportunity
> Don't text her again
> ******* hell, realize i'm an asshole
I just honestly thought I was gonna catch something from here, first 5 minutes into meeting her she told me that she's done this a few times.
#134 - Taromillas (08/23/2014) [-]
"What do you wanna do now?"
"You."
come on man, its that easy
#115 - batu (08/19/2014) [-]
you cockblocked yourself
#54 - thebobinito ONLINE (08/18/2014) [-]
>she's craving the cock like jew on a penny hunt

******* genius.
#91 - politicalhumor (08/18/2014) [+] (3 replies)
**politicalhumor rolled image** this is my first picture challenge, i draw what i roll
#109 to #91 - krankykankri (08/19/2014) [-]
Did I do good senpai?
0
#40 - mattdoggy has deleted their comment [-]
[ 134 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)