"cas-get-into-my-ass". Demons run when a good man goes to war Night will come and drown the sun When a good man goes to war Friendship dies and true love lies L Jammy jam
Upload
Login or register

"cas-get-into-my-ass"

Click to block a category:GamingPoliticsNewsComicsAnimeOther
 
"cas-get-into-my-ass". Demons run when a good man goes to war Night will come and drown the sun When a good man goes to war Friendship dies and true love lies L

Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will come and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war
Friendship dies and true love lies
Light will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war
Demons run but count the cost
The battle is won but the child is lost

Tags: Jammy jam
Here' s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don' t
try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest
assholes when they' had enough.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
...
+924
Views: 38188 Submitted: 12/01/2013
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (138)
[ 138 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
User avatar #1 - microwaves
Reply +202 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
Three things wise men fear
The sea in a storm
A night with no moon
And the anger of a gentle man
#66 to #1 - iviagic
-12 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#101 to #66 - anon id: ba09ad07
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
This most likely how you look.
#90 to #1 - anon id: 0799f941
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
No that's faggots like you
#138 to #90 - fxuredfoxx
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/03/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#2 to #1 - jindra
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
I ******* love you! I never thought someone else would know that book so well!!
#4 to #2 - kambin
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
What book is this?
User avatar #6 to #4 - anonibusii
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
Name of the wind is the first book, I think. One moment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Name_of_the_Wind

It's at least a hundred times better than the cover. Seriously.
#10 to #6 - bigmanblue
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
the name of the wind is brilliant
the second book sucks however
its like the guy ran out of ideas so he just throws the same stuff in a hundred times over then adds some completly unbelievable ******** (even for a fantasy world) in
long story short
1st book amazing 2nd book garbage sadly
User avatar #13 to #10 - ninjawizards
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
I loved both, an unreal amount. They are my favourite books ever and I'm sorry that you don't feel the same passion I do because, really it's wonderful.
#59 to #13 - bigmanblue
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
i agree with you on the 1st book but i couldnt stand the second
the auther seemed like he wanted every second of the characters life to be busy so much so that he couldnt fit it in the book so there are a number of sections where events which in other books would be major in this are glossed over in half a paragraph
the love interest was intruiging and interesting in the first book and in this just came off as a bit of a selfish uncaring bitch
not to mention the character himslef comes off as depressing and pathetic on many occasions to me
then there is the mercenary culture, im fine with a culture where mercs are respected, im fine with a culture where sex is everyday and even teachers can bang students with nary a worry (in terms of what i can believe not in principle), im fine with a culture where women are seen as superior to me
what im not okay with is a culture which believes men have nothing to do with making a child, that women just randomly get pregnant and where men are seen as nothing more then a birth defect with no purpose that ******* blew it for me
the author tried to make an outlandish culture and just made a completly unbelievable mess

basicaly he took a great idea and an amazing first book and turned it into a pile of garbage and twaddle which was constantly trying to say look at me im really full of events and this guy has so many things happen to him and just comes acrose as cluttered crap

TLDR unlikeable characters
unbelievable cultures
far to many events and happenings which are either glossed over or outstay their welcome (you could cut 70% of the book and you would lose absolutly nothing of any note)

you want a good series
read the "wheel of time" or the "malazan book of the fallen"
those two far outclass this in every way
User avatar #39 to #10 - galvanz
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
WHAT DID YOU SAY ******? THE SECOND BOOK IS AWESOME
User avatar #3 to #1 - munstarr
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
Beautiful.
User avatar #38 to #1 - mapleknight
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
YES OH MY GOD WISE MAN'S FEAR
I LOVE YOU
#60 to #1 - darkchoc
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I loved that book
#61 to #1 - darkchoc
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Is the third book out yet?
#25 - bluelight
-57 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #43 to #25 - muffintime
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Speak up, I can't hear you when your deep in the friendzone
User avatar #58 to #25 - irevolutions
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
fedora*
#97 to #25 - madoc
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
... Doctor?
#41 to #25 - bronzecatgamer
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
User avatar #75 to #41 - ChumLeee
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
How euphoric.
User avatar #30 to #25 - gagemaster
Reply +109 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
You are the faggot I speak of.
#40 - bme
Reply +77 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
be me   
>local bar downtown   
>see guy yelling at friend   
>walk over   
> Hey man sorry he's really drunk ill get him out of here for you   
>"shut the **** up"   
>oh sorry man, well just go    
>"yeah you would you ******* pussy"   
>im sorry but do we know you?   
>"i ****** your mom last night you should"   
>haha good one thats original   
>"the **** you say, you wanna go?"   
>step outside   
>takes off his shirt   
> i one punch him   
>apologies and try to help him up     
>more half assed insultes   
>takes a swing, misses    
>hit him again and we leave.
be me
>local bar downtown
>see guy yelling at friend
>walk over
> Hey man sorry he's really drunk ill get him out of here for you
>"shut the **** up"
>oh sorry man, well just go
>"yeah you would you ******* pussy"
>im sorry but do we know you?
>"i ****** your mom last night you should"
>haha good one thats original
>"the **** you say, you wanna go?"
>step outside
>takes off his shirt
> i one punch him
>apologies and try to help him up
>more half assed insultes
>takes a swing, misses
>hit him again and we leave.

User avatar #127 to #40 - luqmanr
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Titled "Wrath of The Canadian"
#57 - walmartysnextghost
Reply +38 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
alright assbags allow me to set you straight. If you feel like commenting that are in fact the nice guy that has unending rage when pissed off, you are asking for trouble. Nobody likes a braggart and keyboard warriors piss off everybody, including other keyboard warriors. If this is you, good for you, smile to yourself, hit next, and move on with your life. If you feel like posting "hurr durr, oh yeah, I'm ususally really quiet but one time this guy talked **** and I almost hit him" accept your red thumbs like a man and move on. Because everybody is bored of you trying to inflate your ego via the internet, and you're probably just going to end up with your feelings hurt and go shoot up a school or something. And nobody likes when people shoot up schools because old people blame videogames and scared people blame guns and then funnyjunk rants about both and its and endless cycle that could all be avoided by keeping your mouth shut.
/rant
#63 to #57 - jazzyietheferret
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Once, I sat down really fast and hard and smashed my balls. I blacked out and when I came to, there was blood everywhere. I fell and hit my nose on the floor.
#64 to #63 - walmartysnextghost
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
My heart goes out to your bruised ballsack, truly I say, few have suffered as you have, and I applaud your courage for carrying on in the face of adversity. May your scrotum be stronger for the experience, and sow your seed far and wide across the land, that your offspring may flourish throughout the generations.
#69 to #64 - jazzyietheferret
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I really appreciate how you combined your two independent clauses with that comma.
#81 to #69 - walmartysnextghost
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
my markings may seem crude to some, but my clause is righteous
#139 to #81 - applecrash
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/04/2013) [-]
urcool.pngif I actually think you are a pretty cool person...
User avatar #65 to #57 - Zeigh
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Oh yeah, I'm usually really quiet but one time this guy talked **** and I almost hit him.
#67 to #65 - walmartysnextghost
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I applaud thine moxy, thou art truly one cheeky cunt.
User avatar #71 to #67 - Zeigh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Thine sense of humour is admirable indeed.
#5 - GoldenBob
Reply +25 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
User avatar #37 to #5 - mapleknight
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Okay, I like Doctor Who and all, it's a pretty good show
but is it possible for people to just ******* not relate everything they see in some way to doctor who
it's irritating
User avatar #42 to #37 - GoldenBob
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
The last line "demons run when a good man goes to war" is a quote from Doctor Who.

Doctor Who: ''Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War'' S06E08 Autumn (Series 6 Episode 8)
#44 to #42 - anon id: 8a63e717
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
The video is word for word the description also btw.
User avatar #48 to #42 - mapleknight
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Still, I guess.
The person on TUMBLR didn't need to, anyway.
User avatar #8 to #5 - ttallonn
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
Which episode was that??
User avatar #9 to #8 - GoldenBob
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
"I. AM. TALKING!" - Doctor Who - BBC

The Pandorica Opens
User avatar #11 to #8 - ninjamyles **User deleted account**
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/01/2013) [-]
the quote it's is from the family of blood.
#70 to #5 - Thundergod
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
He is Kronk. All fear him, yet all love his mighty glory. Spinipuffza.
#32 to #5 - bigredthunder
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #82 - iamkagji
Reply -11 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I am not a nice person. I am rather quiet, but not polite or empathetic. It takes quite a bit to piss me off, but I'll break someone's jaw if they mess with me too much.
User avatar #104 to #82 - askafj
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I can relate to this
#87 to #82 - acertainsomeone
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #111 to #82 - meestaa
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Interests: ponies, weaponry, anime, deadpool


That explains it
User avatar #134 to #111 - iamkagji
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
The anime thing was kind of a phase. I found a few good ones and it gave me false hope. Forgot it was up there, thanks for reminding me that I needed to remove it. However, you can **** right off if you don't think that the weaponry isn't at least interesting, with how it can shape entire cultures and revolutionize industry.
#85 to #82 - coolioplasm
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
#28 - glootimus
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Beware
#36 to #28 - sunkensix
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
These kind of people like to think they are nice, but in reality they are just assholes.
User avatar #50 - Spavaloo
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Or maybe some of the people who seem nice are just heartless assholes on the inside, trying to avoid scrutiny. If you keep poking at the mask, though, it might slip for a moment, and the monster behind it does not like being uncovered.

Welcome to the wonderful world of functional psychopaths.
User avatar #72 to #50 - Pestilence
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Easy there Dexter.
User avatar #73 to #72 - Spavaloo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Please.

I'm not dumb enough to think I can get away with murder. Not in a country with a decent police system.
User avatar #74 to #73 - Pestilence
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Lol

I like to think that I come off as a nice, decent person, because I am always smiling and am in a cheerful mood, but when it comes to offering words of comfort or a shoulder to cry on, I draw a blank.
#51 to #50 - ffinfinity
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
pegged me good
User avatar #54 to #51 - Spavaloo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
There are more of us than anyone might imagine.
#114 to #54 - meestaa
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
You remind me of this one girl I have on facebook who thinks she's a 'psychopath' just because he read up a little on Ted Bundy or whoever.
User avatar #137 to #114 - Spavaloo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/03/2013) [-]
I don't think I'm a psychopath because I've read up on famous murderers (I haven't, even).

I know I'm a psychopath because I have a stunted emotional range, zero genuine empathy for others, and the ability to imitate the social behavior of those around me in order to avoid suspicion.
#56 to #54 - ffinfinity
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
however to be fair he seemed like a good person and said he would never kill or hurt anyone despite the myth psychopaths are all evil.
#55 to #54 - ffinfinity
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
some don't even kno, a psychologist or something discovered his brain scans are similar to ted bundy which in effect proved he was a psychopath. He even admitted he doesn't even feel emotional attachments to his family or friends.
User avatar #53 to #50 - makotoitou
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
You got me there.
#91 to #50 - kawaiidesudesuu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
#84 - powellrebecca
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
that title.
that title.
User avatar #35 - wolfmango
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
and now fj is a website full of generally nice people that become the stuff of legends when they are pissed
#47 to #35 - snowtigerhl
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I hate these kind of comments because either I'm not and wonder whats wrong with you people assuming everything (then go off and not care), or I am and then I feel like I suddenly shouldn't because THEN it feels "mainstream". Damn it people!
I hate these kind of comments because either I'm not and wonder whats wrong with you people assuming everything (then go off and not care), or I am and then I feel like I suddenly shouldn't because THEN it feels "mainstream". Damn it people!
#77 to #47 - justakewldewd
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
Seeing this guy smoking really makes me want a fag and I'm not even gay.   
   
Also, obligatory anger gif(t)
Seeing this guy smoking really makes me want a fag and I'm not even gay.

Also, obligatory anger gif(t)
User avatar #135 to #77 - snowtigerhl
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
have this thumb because thats one of the best reply gifs I've ever seen, thank you
User avatar #95 to #35 - trojanmannn
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/02/2013) [-]
I'm kind of a dick