Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #21993 - darktoucan ONLINE (08/23/2012) [-]
i have had a bad friction rash on my penis (because reasons) for 4 years now and i really want it treated what lotion or home remedy can i use to get rid of it?
User avatar #22028 to #21993 - loveyameanish (08/23/2012) [-]
The fix for this is threefold:

1. Take a break from the "friction" for a little while, and when you start again maybe you could try some lube.

2. Wear loose clothing, baggy boxer shorts, etc. until it's healed, it'll stop more unnecessary friction. Also try sleeping naked for a while and not sleeping on your stomach, it'll let the irritation breath a little and start to heal.

3. Get some over the counter creams. Not sure where you are, but here in Ireland our most promising ones are Bepanthen, Sudocrem and Silcocks Base.

If none of that works you might wanna go to a doctor, might be more than just friction burn.
User avatar #22024 to #21993 - drimsical (08/23/2012) [-]
bepanthen cream
not too sure if you're still having problems but thats over the counter and has some antiseptic qualities as well as uhh.... soothing
should help out
also to continue on with that for 4 years is an heroic effort
User avatar #21998 to #21993 - shiverinfootlicker (08/23/2012) [-]
You will have to stop causing friction and let it heal up. It may take some time. A doctor may be able to give you some cream, but he would also tell you to stop the friction.
User avatar #22010 to #21998 - darktoucan ONLINE (08/23/2012) [-]
thanks but is there an over the counter cream you know of that will help?
User avatar #22011 to #22010 - shiverinfootlicker (08/23/2012) [-]
I would use a basic hydro cortisone cream. It'll help with the redness. Keep it lubed up so that your clothing doesn't irritate it more.
 Friends (0)