What concealed weapon. .. OPs moms concealed weapon. I know your gonna ask yeah, I had to google dildos to make this...
x
Click to expand

Comments(113):

[ 113 comments ]
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#6 - drgilby (07/31/2014) [+] (3 replies)
**drgilby rolled image** Where mine is concealed
#56 - fromthefuture (07/31/2014) [+] (5 replies)
OPs moms concealed weapon.



I know your gonna ask
yeah, I had to google dildos to make this...
#7 - rogernice (07/31/2014) [-]
**rogernice rolled image** My concealed weapon.
**rogernice rolled image** My concealed weapon.
#42 - billywonka (07/31/2014) [+] (3 replies)
#16 - mexicanbean (07/31/2014) [+] (3 replies)
**mexicanbean rolled image**


Where i hide my gun
User avatar #19 to #18 - mexicanbean (07/31/2014) [-]
**mexicanbean rolled comment #81660 ** :
well your logic was to stab your mother because you they wanted to make you take meds because youre crazy
so you would make your point of not being crazy by jamming a knife inside your mother
that sounds both crazy and retarded to me
oh and im not stalking you i just visit the boards you have been relentlessly ******** up for the mast two months or so
then again youre parnaoid enough to think things that are up in an internet board required that i stalk you to know them so i dont expect you to believe me
#71 - unclemad (07/31/2014) [+] (2 replies)
Storytime:

> have friend
> friend is LARPer
> returning from "training" with sword in wrappped in black plastic bag
> policemen stop him, think it is concealed rifle
> "Drop your bag and step away"
> friend drops bag
> people staring
> policeman reaches into bag
> takes out foam wrapped wooden sword
> friends fw
#25 - flemsdfer (07/31/2014) [+] (10 replies)
What's the point of that? Someone attacks you on the street "Hold on, lemme just find my gun" as she rummages around through all the stuff in her purse.
What's the point of that? Someone attacks you on the street "Hold on, lemme just find my gun" as she rummages around through all the stuff in her purse.
User avatar #27 to #25 - slenderwolf (07/31/2014) [-]
I think that's on purpose. It's not a gun, it's a design pressed into the material. People are less likely to attack you if they think you're armed, but being armed in the first place seems like a way better idea than this bluff.
#72 - windbound ONLINE (07/31/2014) [+] (3 replies)
What if it's not a real gun though. Maybe the bag is just designed like that so thieves ******* will think she's armed and leave her alone.
#46 - chopliver (07/31/2014) [+] (1 reply)
But if you look closely...
#77 - doesthislookunsure (07/31/2014) [-]
look at all that unfunny
#53 - thesilveresteagle (07/31/2014) [+] (3 replies)
I thought you were talking about her knees
#86 - anonymous (07/31/2014) [+] (2 replies)
look at all that funny
User avatar #90 to #89 - devourhim (07/31/2014) [-]
looks like a butt
#83 - pewdiepieisbestpie ONLINE (07/31/2014) [-]
check 'em
User avatar #74 - ennioface (07/31/2014) [+] (2 replies)
i am retarded
Was i the only one looking for a penis
User avatar #26 - commandrbob (07/31/2014) [-]
i think thats supposed to be like that, as in its a pattern embossed onto the bag, rather than an actual weapon. I saw something about them last year, can't remember much though
User avatar #51 - ketchupshinobi (07/31/2014) [-]
If the trigger itself is printing that means it has a chance of going off without being drawn, especially if it's a revolver with no manual safety.
User avatar #36 - finblob (07/31/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Plot twist, the concealed weapon is her dick.
User avatar #41 to #36 - leonhardt (07/31/2014) [-]
That's what I thought.
Then I saw the other bulge.
#32 - ispoonpillows (07/31/2014) [+] (4 replies)
**ispoonpillows rolled image** my concealed weapon
User avatar #88 - machomustachio (07/31/2014) [-]
I thought this was a gay joke because the knees look like a mans ass on the side bar.
User avatar #79 - welfarekid (07/31/2014) [-]
Really the purse could be made like that to ward off thieves and rapists and criminals and ****
[ 113 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)