Want to help out the items game by contributing item and item combo ideas? Follow these instructions:
1) Make a free account at www.lucidchart.com
2) Learn to create easy to read, simple flowcharts that will describe your idea.
3) Show the chain of events one must complete to create your items. All the way from when the item is first dropped, to combining, to the possible completed items you can end up with.
4) Be sure to include these details:
a) Drop rate (X out of Y, for example 1 out of 10,000 comments posted on FJ. There are around 60k posted per day)
b) Quantity of item that will ever drop
c) How many will drop at once (X out of Y, for example 1 to 15 might drop at once)
d) How many a player can pick-up at once (X to Y, for example 1 to 5)
e) Can the player only have one of the item at a time or as many as he can collect? (stackable? yes or no)
f) Can this item be traded?
g) Title of item
h) Graphic of item in 30x30, 60x60, 120x120, 240x240 png format
5) Export your flowchart as a JPG and post it in the comments below along with any details you want to add.
User "casprizzle" made a pretty good flowchart that serves as a good example.
View it here: i.imgur.com/wN6ftQw.jpg
User "soulbreather" made a good one as well: i.imgur.com/FEZKIU0.jpg
This is what admin, guvy, or Lade sees when adding or editing an item: i.imgur.com/W2srgTK.jpg