IT' S ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU CANCEL
A vacation is supposed to be year time away from the crazy. Remind me never to travel to any of the same vacation
spots these people have booked. I' ll take that upgrade and trade You a bus tour of "cm MY GOD THE SE PEOPLE ARE
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY " co OR FROM CUSTOMERS":
1. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like
custard creams or ginger nuts."
2. "It' s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to cisse in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during
siesta' time - this should be banned."
S. "On my holiday to Goa in India ' I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don' t like spicy
Don' t just book it. Thomas Cook it.
m DIP; MALTA SPAIN JAPAN HEEL
Hree Ar let: " Fuel an Hadel Herzl
I' ll heel: it afican screen ' Themes COM;)
4. "We booked an excues ion to a water park but nowone told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We
assumed it would be included in the price."
5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
6. ''We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was mere
T. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to
Nowone told us there would be fish in the water. The were scared."
9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no in the drawers."
10. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort.
Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday mere fun."
12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This
13. ''I compared the size of our suite to our friends' and ours was significantly smaller."
14. "The brochure stated: We hairdressers at the resort'. We' re trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made
us wait longer for service."
15. "There were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us
that there would be so many foreigners."
16. "We had to line up outs ide to catch the boat and there was no airconditioning."
IT. "It is year duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
19. "My fiance and I requested when we booked, but instead we were placed in a reem with a king bed. We
new held You respons Abie and want to be for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have
happened if You had put us in the reem that we booked."