Login or register
Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #15 - superpats
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(10/13/2013) [-]
am i the only one thats never heard it referred to as the "emergency lane?" Its just the shoulder, where i'm from.
User avatar #31 to #15 - althalus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(10/13/2013) [-]
I know its called a hard shoulder and is used for breakdown and recovery on motorways and dual carriageways, its illegal to use it to drive on unless there are road works and you are specifically told to use it and are guided onto it with the cones they put up.

And i'm sure if an emergency vehicle was coming he would see it and quickly unhook it from his car and throw it over the edge or something to let the emergency vehicle past and just reel it back in after.