I have no expirience with these things, but have learned to hate them from the fanbase, and the fanbase alone. Hell, they might actually be alright if I gave it a shot, but the fans make me never want to.
6. One Direction. I've never heard a single one of their songs as far as I know. But the album art is ripped off the Beatles and the 12 year old fangirls that are into this just wont stop screaming in my ears when they're nearby. I get it, you think they're cute. Get over it, you'll never meet them, stop trying to date them, wait a few years and stop trying to hold out for something that will never, ever happen. Find a guy who will love you for you, not someone you worship like an idol
5. Pewdiepie. Honestly, he might be a funny guy, I don't know. But his fans are very immature and if you don't like him, or like anyone else at all who plays video games on youtube, they'll jump all over you for it. Not to mention, they seem to be incapable of spelling things without acronyms. You is always U, Your is ur, Our is are (thats just incorrect.).
4. Jeff the Killer. This one is simple. From what I gather, he's some guy who waits at your bed when you wake up and kills you. Scary right? Then why are there ten thousand fangirl drawings and fanfics, thats not scary, its annoying and ruins a perfectly good creepypasta. Stop trying to feel bad for the monsters, stop trying to make them sexy guys. They're monsters. Thats what they were made to be. You arn't special, they wont love you because you're a little morbid and like alice in wonderland. They'll kill you too.
3. Twilight. I don't really need to list why here, you already know.
2. Beliebers. See "Twilight", and "One Direction"s reasons. Pretty much the same thing.
1. Most of all, Homestuck. While maybe the comic is well done and creative, all fans of this will defend it with their lives, slowly getting less and less mature and intelligent until they're just spouting off streams of obscenities and slurs, even when all you did was ask for a moment of quiet at a convention or to move so you can take a picture. They're always trying to turn EVERYTHING on the internet into something relevant to Homestuck. You go to any convention, and they've taken over, and seem to make an effort to plan their photoshoots in the most inconvenient places possible where we have to push through a crowd of (very rude) trolls and get grey paint all over us, because they've never heard of sweatproof body paint or skin suits.