TITLE. DESCRIPTION. 72 supervillain I] Family: Family: Family: Family: Family: Family: IIE) inculde my weight;' inculde my interesti inculde my frienda inculde  tags
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (178)
[ 178 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#7 - pandacore
Reply +214 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
My family insults my weight   
says my interests are dumb   
says all my friends are dumb   
says my music is ****   
and then they say   
"why do you always put yourself down and have such low self esteem?"
My family insults my weight
says my interests are dumb
says all my friends are dumb
says my music is ****
and then they say
"why do you always put yourself down and have such low self esteem?"
#26 to #7 - lastsamurai
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Stop being a faggot then.
#61 to #26 - anon id: c34d7bf9
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
i agree.
User avatar #8 to #7 - toosexyforyou
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
I know, that's so stupid... Why would they ask a question they already know the answer to? You're obviously a faggot.
User avatar #13 to #8 - pandacore
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Yea, and if you say that it's their fault they're just like "I don't know what you're talking about." or "You're just to sensitive."

User avatar #14 to #13 - toosexyforyou
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
"You're obviously a faggot."

"Yea,"

lel
User avatar #15 to #14 - pandacore
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
i am a massivefaggot thank you very much
#51 to #15 - xsolicitedsilkx
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
*Hugs very gently*  Because I think you could use one. Also, kittens because kittens are awesome.
*Hugs very gently* Because I think you could use one. Also, kittens because kittens are awesome.
User avatar #53 to #51 - pandacore
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Thank you.
Kittens are lovely that gif is adorable.
#121 to #53 - schitzopsycho
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
time to man up, kick your sister in the box!
time to man up, kick your sister in the box!
#122 to #121 - schitzopsycho
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
wait wrong dude
wait wrong dude
User avatar #170 to #15 - toosexyforyou
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
******* losers too stupid to take a joke. You should probably listen to your family **** off.
#75 to #7 - anon id: 276fe60f
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
become a world-class limbo-er and live the dream of putting yourself down and being in a low mood
User avatar #76 to #75 - pandacore
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
that made me laugh
User avatar #79 to #7 - Deavas
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
because you are a whore
#125 to #7 - entertaining
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
>asked to go to a concert for the first time
>mother insists I go to a Christian concert for my first concert
>all of my wats
User avatar #172 to #125 - pandacore
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Dear god why.
User avatar #116 to #7 - aerosol
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
This is how Chronicle started. Do you have telekinesis yet?
User avatar #118 to #116 - pandacore
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Not yet I am currently n the waiting list for telekinesis
User avatar #40 to #7 - weenieandthebutt
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
My sister is exactly like that and she's the reason why I've had ****** self-esteem issues. Lifting is the only thing which I do that makes me feel slightly better about myself.
User avatar #41 to #40 - pandacore
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
The only thing that makes me feel good about myself is playing video games.
And whenever i do that my brothers tease me and say i'm terrible.
So that doesn't really help.
#142 to #41 - bensho
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Kill your sister. She is the problem. Murder is the solution.
Kill your sister. She is the problem. Murder is the solution.
User avatar #43 to #41 - weenieandthebutt
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Even when I lift and diet, my sister often ravages me apart on what I do is pointless, how I'm some slave to the media, that I had an Eating disorder and she makes me feel like **** about wanting to improve my body-image. It's like they can't even leave us alone to the one single thing we hold sacred.
User avatar #44 to #43 - pandacore
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Your sister sounds like a jerk, she's probably just jealous that you actually have the dedication to improving your body. Growing up comfortable with your body is very difficult especially with the media and etc.

I suggest you ignore her, that probably isn't helpful because i'm assuming you've tried to before.
User avatar #10 - brokenhalf
Reply +72 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
>jokes about my weight
>jokes about my interests
>jokes about my music
>constantly making down jokes about me
but god forbid i make a single down joke to them... seriously they get butt hurt so easily, but expect me to take every joke from them like its ******* cordial. i really hate spending time with the majority of my family. i can never get a word in, and then the complain i don't ever talk. just last week we had a get together and in the middle of me talking my cousin interrupts with how i will never make any good video games in my career. so i asked him how his pot growing was going and literally half the people there tell me not to talk down about what he does for a living and that he chose to do it and i have to respect him for it. I've already finished one game and am in the process of making a second. i've already made about $3,000 and he's made maybe $200. sorry for the long rant guys.
User avatar #63 to #10 - ponchosdm
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
hey man, do you published it with just your name or you had to make your own company?
#80 to #10 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
I would also like to know about your game. Random picture because why not?
User avatar #136 to #10 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
mrhotwings,ponchosdm,tehnoblebean. alright since you three had a few questions about my games, the first one doesn't opperate on anything other than windows vista. and another thing is i have to make the software copies and manually send them to you, which really sucks : p. anyways. i only sold it for about a year to make that money. It was originally called 10 blade hero but later on i changed it to deca-blade. you can try searching it but i doubt you'll find it, because i made some programs to make sure no one could redistribute. and it was alot like the legend of zelda in game play. you play as a hero simply named "son" as i could not think of an original name. its not very long but i am proud of it. though the graphics are ****, and i got half good and half bad reviews. my new game is going to be an RPG similar to final fantasy. im going to either call it fantasy-20 or hero's blades.
#147 to #136 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Sounds interesting, shame I won't be able to see what your first game was like but be sure to let me know about your progress on your new game. another random picture
#149 to #147 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
ya i know mate... its a shame indeed. but thats what i get for using old ********. oh and here is literally the first thing i attempted to make as concept are. gaze upon its **********. this was from 4 years ago though. i spent maybe 30 seconds on it.
#150 to #149 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Hmm, so I take it you're not very good at drawing then? I enjoy these random pictures
#151 to #150 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
im am terrible. my buddy was the one who ended up doing most of my concept art. only drawing i ever did was quick sketches for like character eyes and what not. oh and so you know my game wasn't very long. i managed to beat it in under 5 hours. but still i didn't do a horrible job. if i ever manage to get a computer that can run it, i'll be sure to send you a couple screen shots  im also liking those random pictures
im am terrible. my buddy was the one who ended up doing most of my concept art. only drawing i ever did was quick sketches for like character eyes and what not. oh and so you know my game wasn't very long. i managed to beat it in under 5 hours. but still i didn't do a horrible job. if i ever manage to get a computer that can run it, i'll be sure to send you a couple screen shots im also liking those random pictures
#152 to #151 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Well from how it sounds, I think you did a good job considering it's your first game. Picture kinda related to my reaction upon hearing the possibility of you sending me screenshots
#155 to #152 - brokenhalf
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
ya its not bad... it was usually a one man team working on it. it took about 2 years of actually programming and making test models and all that lovely bull ****. and i said i made $3000 but that was over the course of about a year and 2 months. after that i stopped making copies and oh god what the **** is that thing.
#157 to #155 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
That's a lot of work for your first game, so are you satisfied with what you made considering the amount of work you put into it? this is one of my favorite pictures
User avatar #159 to #157 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Honestly? i always feel like i could have done better, but i am happy with the fact that i managed to do it. and... i dont see any thing in your picture... its blank...
User avatar #160 to #159 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
There's always something you forget in the end eh? That's the point of the picture, it's supposed to make people think it's still loading
#162 to #160 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
ya got me with that picture mate. gr8 b8 m8. and making a game is alot like writing an essay... you think its fine, but once its finished and turned in, you realize just how much better you could have made it.
User avatar #163 to #162 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Exactly, I had to write one as part of a test and about 2 minutes before we hand in the test I realized I forgot to write a sentence in one of the paragraphs so it doesn't make sense...
User avatar #164 to #163 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
i have a horrible habit of doing that once. i once got a mark of D. i fixed ONE sentence and got it up to a B
#166 to #164 - mrhotwings
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
Man essays suck... well back onto the topic of your game, good to hear you were satisfied with the end result. Muthafukin blobfish
User avatar #167 to #166 - brokenhalf
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
oh god... i actually saw that about half way through my game and attempted to make something like it... it... it was terrifying...
#168 to #167 - mrhotwings
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
If you ever get scared by something, look at pictures of the majestic dolphin with it's friend the cow or you can crawl into my bed and hold me tight bby also we might want to continue on a new thread or something because I'm pretty sure this thread is almost full
User avatar #169 to #168 - brokenhalf
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
ya you're probably right mate. here i'll friend ya
User avatar #137 to #136 - ponchosdm
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
thank you broken half, i am about to finish my first solo game for mobile devices, but i am stucked about what to with the legal stuff, company name, game idea, game ip, etc, now, the distribution of games its easier, you could try to get your game on steam's greenlight, you have nothing to lose and a lot to win, best wishes bro
User avatar #138 to #137 - brokenhalf
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
thanks mate. i don't think steam wants late ps1 graphics games though : P . i think i'll start using a new computer and get a new #d generator and a new kind of scripting. its a pain in the ass, but if i do it right i could get lucky.
#22 to #10 - tehnoblebean
Reply +11 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
What'd ya make? Please tell me.
What'd ya make? Please tell me.
#1 - killerjhtwo
Reply +58 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
(I'm adding to this in just before the last point)
*patronizes you about your female friends*
*awkwardly "approves" whilst being embarassing/annoying at the same time*
*gives opinions on which should be a good match (regardless of looks/friendship status)*
*patronizes you about one they pick at random*
> Get a gf (miracle I know)
> Try and keep gf away from the house for as long as possible.
> Inevitably I have to invite her around (avoid suspicion)
*parents are strangely accepting*
> This wasn't so bad.
> Bring gf round more
*intense patronizing begins almost at every meal*
*Sure they might be happy but it always sounds patronizing and strangely like mockery*
*More patronizing*
*embarassingly patronizing*
> Now I remember why I didn't want them to know
I now have no gf (because **** didn't last)
Now I'm torn between actually wanting to meet a nice girl who I could spend time with, but then again, my family being my family just put me off the whole thing, plus my wallet is actually healthy. Besides, not really in a position anyway.
> tfw almost no friends at uni
> tfw feeling like a failure
So here I am playing games and growing a beard.
It's an interesting life, and I'd lke to say I'm happy, but neh.
"Content", or "wallowing" would be more accurate words.
I got myself into this, but it's damn hard to get out, I'm lazy and stubborn.
#9 to #1 - norwegiansnowman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#17 to #1 - hazenberdan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
That kinda **** pisses me off. Same kinda **** happens to a few of my friends and I'm just here like "Why the **** are they like that." I guess for some people,there's no such thing as contentment.
#25 to #17 - lastsamurai
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
I agree, some people just give up too easily.
If there's one thing I've learned in this life it's that self pity will never help. Ever.

I was fat, unfriendly, rude, antisocial, ugly and so on. It took years of kindof-trying but I managed to turn my life completely around.

Either be yourself or don't, but always be your best self. That's my motto.
#30 to #25 - hazenberdan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
You're right. It's the worst thing you can do. My family is fine with me, atleast on my mother's side. I don't know how my father's side feels about me because none of the ******* bother with me,well,except for my dad lately but that's unrelated. ..Well,also my cousin and his parents. Inb4 "COUSIN LET'S GO BOWLING" because we actually DID go bowling once. I think if it happened to me,I probably just wouldn't give a ****. I never much cared about how people thought of me. What's natural to the spider is chaos to the fly right? Pic is basically mfw my friend tells me about the **** his family does to him.
#31 to #30 - lastsamurai
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
I mean if you atleast improve a ******* bit you're not completely useless. There's so many fat people that have given up, and I know, being fat is ******* hard to get out of. But if you're sitting on a computer, you're godly ******* lucky. I know parents often say "think about the children in africa" or some ****, but seriously. You're ************** lucky to even own a computer.

Make something out of urself instead of being a lazy **** complaining about everything. This content makes me upset because it just confirms how much of a failure many people here are, so I get ashamed for being here and commenting
#32 to #31 - hazenberdan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Okay,no. You lost me. I thought we were on the same book,but I guess not. Some people literally can't do it. I'm not saying EVERYONE here has some kind of valid reason,just that not everyone can get up and go lose weight. My comment was directed at the families. Constantly badgering your child is NOT going to make them any better. If they're into **** you don't like,so ******* what. My family is mostly fine with me like I said, but I know a few people who's families are complete assholes to them. Don't be like "You need to lose weight you're too big." Be like "Hey wanna come work out with me? It'd be good bonding." Your child is going to hate you if you're constantly putting them down for looking a certain way or liking certain things. But whatever,you're welcome to your opinion,just don't be surprised when they secretly hate you.
#33 to #32 - lastsamurai
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Of course i'm not talking about asshole parents who have too high expectations.
I'm talking about the people who make up reasons for not improving on themselves.
They wake up, coverered in self-pity and act like assholes because they feel sorry for themselves, this was what I did a long time ago. I wish there weren't any parents like that, but there are. Some parents do not try to be the helping hand, just a humiliating one. I hope I didn't offend.
#34 to #33 - hazenberdan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Sorry,it's a touchy spot. One of my friends, he was a pretty cool guy at one point,but because his family treats him like ****, he's depressed,he hates them,and he just generally hates the world.
User avatar #83 to #1 - thepandaking
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
That's a ****** kind of rut to be stuck in. Honestly I think the best thing is to just be honest to them about how ****** it makes you feel, and if they can't look at themselves and realize that, then **** it, just do your own thing and get back on your feet by meeting new people. I suck big dick at meeting new people, I'm terrible at starting conversations but if that were to work I think that would be a big help.
I know it sounds obvious but true honesty is the best policy, if they're not aware enough to realize something you have to help them out.
User avatar #27 to #1 - smithforprez
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
ditch those cunts
User avatar #12 - leadstriker
Reply +39 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
family: my family insult my weight
family: my family insult my interests
family: my family insult my friends
family: my family insult my music
family: judges me constantly
family: why don't you come home and stop fapping to horses once in a while
#29 - zanea
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
>Be me living with parents
> Parents are loving for the most part, with mother being more caring
>Father unit has weird complex about him
>Loves football, was a benchwarmer and bandkid in school
> I don't like football, or at least watching it on tv
>father unit wants me to like football
>Gets mad when I don't understand appeal
> Yells at me for not wanting to watch game and instead playing vidya games
> Doesn't talk to me for a month because apparently I'm a stubborn ****
> wat
#18 - rasmusdum
Reply +21 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
oh how i love that my parents aren't douches
User avatar #28 - robertolee
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
My family assumes I owe them for all the money they have used to support and bring me up, I would trade all that ******* money if it meant I had a decent relationship with any of them. My favourite hobby is wild camping/ mountain climbing, general outdoor **** and they have mocked me and judged me so much about it, then they saw the photos of the places I've travelled to and asked me to take them next time, I told them there isn't a chance in hell.
#66 to #28 - awwshiet
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
you cant buy love with money, my family doesn't understand.
User avatar #38 to #28 - unlimitedgrease
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
WOW, WHY??
I'm, sorry but my family is beta as **** the don't even care when i enter hard opsticalcaus or survivor weekends.. And they hated me being in the army.. they think it's glorified boy scouts... these people get windy going up the escalator or tying their shoes

Take them with you for my sake Oh and my survivor weekend was hosted by some of the danish special forces (Jægerkorps), still called them boy scouts
#42 - avocadomessiah
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
Let's all quit bitching and appreciate that parents give us a roof to live under and food to eat on our plate.
User avatar #99 to #42 - sagedivinity
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
This is normal, sometimes the people you love the most are capable of pissing you off in a special way.
It's fine.
#102 - fishinyourface
Reply +12 123456789123345869
(03/21/2014) [-]
all these comments about how people with a "privileged life" should stop complaining, can **** off, because that's along the same lines as "someone somewhere has it worse, therefore you should be happy with your life." yes some people have a home, food to eat and all that noise, but that doesn't mean they can't be upset when their family judges them and makes them feel terrible.    
You don't know their circumstances, and I don't know their circumstances either. maybe they're really spoiled and whining over an ipod they got for christmas that isn't the right color. or, maybe they're upset because they feel they can't do anything without their family laughing at them, or something of the sort.    
   
TL;DR not everyone is a spoiled teenager, stop telling them not to be upset and that they're privileged simply because they have a home and food.
all these comments about how people with a "privileged life" should stop complaining, can **** off, because that's along the same lines as "someone somewhere has it worse, therefore you should be happy with your life." yes some people have a home, food to eat and all that noise, but that doesn't mean they can't be upset when their family judges them and makes them feel terrible.
You don't know their circumstances, and I don't know their circumstances either. maybe they're really spoiled and whining over an ipod they got for christmas that isn't the right color. or, maybe they're upset because they feel they can't do anything without their family laughing at them, or something of the sort.

TL;DR not everyone is a spoiled teenager, stop telling them not to be upset and that they're privileged simply because they have a home and food.
#48 - Sataria
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(03/20/2014) [-]
When I was a kid my mom insulted my weight, at age 14 she couldn't figure out why I decided to stop eating and take diet pills.

She insulted my friends and use to attempt to bribe them not to hang out with me, now she can't figure out why I won't let her meet my boyfriend after 5 years.

She insulted my face ever since i was 15 and couldn't figure out why I wanted plastic surgery

She insulted my interests, hobbies, goals and my life. Now she can't figure out why I refuse to talk to her