Scumbag dog. . CHOCOLATE. Lightbulb's fw
Click to expand


What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - downtrail (10/11/2013) [-]
Lightbulb's fw
Lightbulb's fw
#1 - itsthetie ONLINE (10/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
That's not really scumbag, that's more bad luck brian.
#11 - oilcookedsolanacea (10/12/2013) [+] (11 replies)
Except that's wrong.

The LD50 of theobromine for dogs is 300 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. Time for some math, it's school season, suck it up and deal with it:
A Yorkshire Terrier weighs about 3 kilograms, so it would need 900 milligrams of theobromine to keel over. Know how many milligrams of theobromine are in the average Hershey's Kiss? 8.

Dark chocolate is a bit more concerning, an 82% purity bar contains roughly 1100 milligrams of theobromine, enough for a Yorkie, but a 15-kg Cocker Spaniel would be fine so long as you don't go over 4 or so bars.

So basically, unless you're feeding your dog baker's chocolate (Or cocoa powder), or feeding dark chocolate to your tiny dog, the most you'll give them by feeding them chocolate is the worst case of the vomiting runs they'll ever have. Bring a mop. And enough Febreeze to send a chair into orbit.
#15 - jesterofjesters (10/12/2013) [-]
I don't get it...
#32 - emberstar (10/12/2013) [+] (2 replies)
Comment Picture
#42 - ragingflamingos (10/12/2013) [+] (10 replies)
I can eat dead birds, raw meat and chocolate. Not going to test the poop thing though.
I can eat dead birds, raw meat and chocolate. Not going to test the poop thing though.
#62 - wallbuilder (10/12/2013) [-]
Our dog once ate a whole 200g block of chocolate. He was fine, just grumpy.

Pic related, similar to our dog, a miniature pinscher, but ours was shorter and perhaps not as long but quite stocky.
User avatar #30 - deathleprechaun ONLINE (10/12/2013) [-]
***** I don't think you understand the concept of toxins.

Chocolate is poisonous to dogs (specifically theobromine), but in small quantities will only cause digestional discomfort to the animal.
User avatar #26 - rdangerdash (10/12/2013) [+] (1 reply)
I'm pretty sure every eat eater apart from us eats their meat raw.
User avatar #27 to #26 - rdangerdash (10/12/2013) [-]
*meat* before anyone beheads me for that.
User avatar #10 - jwash (10/11/2013) [+] (5 replies)
My dog ate a whole box of those chocolate bars that you sell when you're in like elementary school. Didn't phase her a bit.
#60 - Ken M (10/12/2013) [+] (1 reply)
Pitbulls are filthy monsters. We should round them all up and gas them. Cleanse the world of their filth
User avatar #58 - missrainbowdash (10/12/2013) [-]
some dogs eat their own poop. it really is a never ending cycle :/
User avatar #56 - darksideofthebeast (10/12/2013) [-]
Chocolate is poison to us too.
Just a lot less.
#41 - justsomechickyo (10/12/2013) [-]
**justsomechickyo rolled a random image posted in comment #4038455 at Friendly ** My poison......
#21 - funbaggy has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #18 - Mozzak (10/12/2013) [-]
Only dark chocolate though.
#9 - Ken M (10/11/2013) [-]
its biology, not scumbag. they literally cannot process the chemicals in chocolate. its like you eating raw tobacco leaves or taking too many vitamins. your body cant handle it.
User avatar #7 - KayRed (10/11/2013) [+] (1 reply)
My dog once ate half of three chocolate cakes, he shat Everywhere!
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)