Mom You're Embarrassing Me. Subscribe to me and add me as a friend to see more funny content!. Mom You're Embarrassing Me Subscribe to me and add as a friend see more funny content!
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (93)
[ 93 comments ]
Anonymous comments allowed.
asd
#3 - Sworley
Reply +96 123456789123345869
(08/24/2014) [-]
#43 to #3 - baitdoesnttalkback
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
ahhh one of the true classic pics of the interwebs. takes me back
User avatar #66 to #43 - viviannjames
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
when everyone on the internet was a skinny emo kid.

how did they get all fat?
#67 to #66 - baitdoesnttalkback
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
wh....when they got on the internet
#4 - mosaicbrain
Reply +65 123456789123345869
(08/24/2014) [-]
#1 - Abraxasium
Reply +54 123456789123345869
(08/24/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #92 to #1 - hattheifbatman
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
******* metal
#2 to #1 - Abraxasium
Reply +22 123456789123345869
(08/24/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#19 to #2 - hugsta
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
the **** is this even about?
User avatar #78 to #19 - atheistzilla
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
i need the ****** sause pretty please
User avatar #83 to #78 - tarkus
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Detroit Metal City
User avatar #68 to #19 - megamolester
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
It's about some underground metal band from japan. It's basically just a fight for wo's got the dyrtiest band and he's trying to "rape" the scene. It's sometimes funny, but sometiems cringy.
User avatar #79 to #2 - atheistzilla
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
gibe sause senpai
#15 - mattdoggy
Reply +30 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
>grungy punk kid
>anarchy flag
>thinking that loitering and smoking weed makes you a rebel changing the world
>thinking that spray painting something is waking people up
>thinking breaking the world people died for is better than sacrificing yourself to make a better one

the last time i saw edgy faggots thinking that anarchy and punk outfits were cool is when my fellow 4th graders were carving it into their desks and then cried when the teacher figured out they did it.
#41 to #15 - commencingfailure
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
At high school (4th grade, about 16 years old kids) we once got a few classmates to do a presentation about politics (most children of my ages didn't give jack **** about politics, which apparently troubled the history teachers). And they ended it by asking us 'what do you think the political system should look like?'

And most people just followed everyone around, saying boring **** like 'meh democracy like it is now is fine' just to get rid of their turn. And there was this 1 kid that was always playing games on his mobile ignoring everyone and hissing when someone tried to communicate with the thing. And he said:
'**** society, I want anarccccchy'

mfw
User avatar #22 to #15 - klaes
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
To be fair, Banksy has done a lot more good than any of us have by spray painting.
#23 - namesjon
Reply +18 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
...and make it double.
#28 to #23 - thepuckisthis
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#45 - baitdoesnttalkback
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
#76 to #45 - rdnyan
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
#75 to #45 - the one and only
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
We getting gangsta here now.
#5 - anon id: c55ebc9a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/24/2014) [-]
Isn't that Machine Gun Kelly's Mixtape cover? Or did he just rip his cover from this? Pic related, its his cover.
User avatar #6 to #5 - gandaalf
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
pretty sure it's banksy
#8 to #5 - anon id: f32c0f06
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
I would officially like to state that Machine Gun Kelly can go **** himself with a barbed-wire cactus for what he did to 'Swing Life Away'. That is all.
User avatar #14 to #8 - snood
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
MGK is a good artist, eh makes good white music and doesn't afraid of anything.
#10 to #8 - anon id: c55ebc9a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Yeah, not my favorite song off the mixtape, Miss me and Street Dreams are both gold to me
#13 to #8 - thewhiterain
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
i would like to officially say no one cares about your anonymous opinion. he took a song that he liked and tweaked it in a way that expresses his own emotions. i thought it was a fantastic change of pace compared to the original, virtually 2 completely different songs. both being awesome
User avatar #21 to #5 - kokanum
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
I ******* love Black Flag
But that's not Black Flag
#24 to #21 - anon id: c55ebc9a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
What do you mean by that? Black Flag is the title of a Mixtape by Machine Gun Kelly (A Rapper)
#25 to #24 - kokanum
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
And Black Flag is the name of a big popular '70s - '80s Punk band, that also played with The Clash.
#50 to #25 - godhatesusall
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Do you like my guitar?
User avatar #69 to #50 - kokanum
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
I'm in love with it
User avatar #26 to #25 - kokanum
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
I'm not saying that album sucks, I'm saying I thought it was a different Black Flag, sorry for the confustion
#27 to #26 - anon id: c55ebc9a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Ah, I see, no offense taken
User avatar #17 to #5 - zuripanto
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
black flag ripped it off from Banksy
#20 to #17 - anon id: c55ebc9a
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Original anon here - Thanks!!
#70 - grimmwaters
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
ANARCHYYY
ANARCHYYY
#16 - perdition
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
related?
#11 - levvy
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Anarcho-Capitalism is such a fail.
#36 to #11 - applecopy
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
User avatar #18 to #11 - zuripanto
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
who's talking about that ****?
#29 to #11 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Just as anarchy is the natural state of a people (ie if nobody creates government, it doesn't naturally exist), capitalism is the natural state of trade and barter. Quid pro quo, do ut des. They go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Anarchists who want communism are ******* retarded, because there's no such thing. Communism requires a government to enforce it. Laissez-faire doesn't require ****.
#30 to #29 - levvy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
You know nothing about Politics.   
   
Capitalism fails.
You know nothing about Politics.

Capitalism fails.
#31 to #30 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
So your entire rebuttal to a logical argument is to cover your ears and scream "YOU'RE WRONG" like a child?   
Makes sense. Communists are all crying children who are greedy for what others have and want somebody else to give it to them because they're too weak or stupid or ambitionless to either earn it or take it themselves.   
Pic related, it's you.
So your entire rebuttal to a logical argument is to cover your ears and scream "YOU'RE WRONG" like a child?
Makes sense. Communists are all crying children who are greedy for what others have and want somebody else to give it to them because they're too weak or stupid or ambitionless to either earn it or take it themselves.
Pic related, it's you.
#87 to #31 - anon id: c4ade765
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
> Grow up in a working class familiy
> Parents can't afford education
> Got to work in a factory without any regulations because free market
> Break my back because of poor work conditions
> Cries
> Rich people tell me i just need to work hard and be smart and i can be like them
> k
#93 to #87 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/26/2014) [-]
> Born lower middle class
> End up poor
> End up homeless a few times
.> I now work 18 hours a day to make ends meet
> Wouldn't have it any other way
Don't EVER ******* cry to me about how hard your life is.
#32 to #31 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
What did you was your major in collage?

Let me guess, you didn't study politics.
#33 to #32 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Fallacy, thinking that paying an institution to brainwash you makes you more credible. Fat lot of good it seems to be doing you, since instead of a reasonable counter-argument you've decided to go for ad hominem and try to attack my credibility.
Ideas are credible or not based entirely on their own merit, not based on their source. If a retarded child tells you that the sky is blue, it's still a fact, despite their mental shortcomings.
#35 to #33 - levvy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
You are one of thous people "The Internet told me so it must be true!".   
   
Keep being an arm-chair activist for me.   
   
Tell the internet how "Evil" Communism is.
You are one of thous people "The Internet told me so it must be true!".

Keep being an arm-chair activist for me.

Tell the internet how "Evil" Communism is.
#38 to #35 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
And still, you have yet to offer a single counter argument.

Communism isn't evil, and i never said it was. i just said that it's not true anarchy, and that the average proponent of communism seems to have an aversion to hard work.
#39 to #38 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
>Arguing with a kid who's not even in collage for politics

Hail Capitalism!
#40 to #39 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
"kid"
I assure you I am a grown adult.
Also, again, fallacy, argument from authority.
If you have nothing worth saying, then say nothing. Communism has never been successful at a national level. Every communist nation has fallen, and often to its own corruption.
#42 to #40 - levvy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Go back to school.

Also there has never been a "Communist Nation".
#44 to #42 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
You still haven't provided a SINGLE counter argument. i'm beginning to think you're either a troll or functionally retarded.
Former communist nations:
Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Benin
Bulgaria
Congo-Brazzaville
Czechoslovakia
East Germany
Hungary
Ethiopia
Grenada
Kampuchea
Mongolia
Mozambique
North Korea
North Vietnam
Poland
Romania
Somalia
South Yemen
Soviet Union
Yugoslavia
#46 to #44 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
All of thous are Socialist, did you not learn that in school?
All of thous are Socialist, did you not learn that in school?
#47 to #46 - unfitninjuh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
They're "Communist" nations

>inb4 a ******* history lecture
>inb4 OMG LEVVY DID A SMART
#49 to #47 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Kid can't accpet defeat
#51 to #49 - unfitninjuh
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
I know right.

On another tangent, even though they were labeled as communist nations, TRUE Communism never happened because it would become anarchy in ten seconds
#52 to #51 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
No it wouldn't, we would be one big nation striding for the greater good of mankind.

But Communism has never existed.
#54 to #52 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Why would i accept defeat when you've yet to offer a single argument? You've come to a fight unarmed and haven't even tried to attack, would you expect them to surrender?

You're an idealist with no concept of reality.
User avatar #57 to #54 - levvy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
You are stupid. thats why.
#59 to #57 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Did they not teach you how logical debate works in that college of yours? Calling somebody stupid is just ad hominem. It's like a monkey flinging poo.
User avatar #62 to #57 - unfitninjuh
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
How does this pertain to the argument?
User avatar #63 to #62 - levvy
0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
ur mad kid
User avatar #58 to #57 - unfitninjuh
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
You didn't give a counterargument. Just saying
User avatar #61 to #58 - levvy
-2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Your fat bro
#53 to #52 - unfitninjuh
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
If everyone gets equal, people would want more, if people want more, **** gets out of hand. Its simple logic, without a government and fluctuations in occupational payment, society will topple over.

PS you dropped this
#55 to #53 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Which is why communism cannot survive in the vacuum of anarchy- it requires a governing force to prop up the weak and keep down the strong.
User avatar #60 to #55 - levvy
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Who told you that?

The internet?
#65 to #60 - MuayThaiFarang
0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Hey, in your anarcho-communist wet dream, what's to stop me from simply killing you and taking your stuff?
#64 to #60 - MuayThaiFarang
-2 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Yes, because clearly the internet is the only source of knowledge besides whatever school you're going to. This makes perfect sense.
No, *******. Look around for a moment. Do YOU see people helping everyone out? No. You see people who don't have what it takes failing horribly, and you see the people with ambition improving their own lives. Work hard, work smart, see results.
It's how the world works, and how it has always worked. It's this radical notion that I get to keep what's mine, and you get to keep what's yours. Without a governing force, what's to stop a strong individual from deciding they don't want to "play nice" with the others? Nothing. There's nothing to protect the weak from the strong. The moment people have a dispute, your vision of hippies singing Kumbaya comes crashing back down to reality.
#56 to #53 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
>Capitalists
#48 to #46 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Marxism-Leninism.

Still waiting on your rebuttal for two main points:
1) How capitalism "fails"
2) How communism is supposed to exist without anyone to enforce it
Anarchy and capitalism both favor strength, adaptability, and innovation. The strong survive, the weak do not. Communism hinges either on an unrealistic ideal of humanity, or enforcement by a government.
THAT is why "true communism" has failed to materialize ANYWHERE,because it simply doesn't work, while capitalism flourishes all over the world from the first time our ancestors traded berries for locusts, right up to the present day.
(For example, the moment somebody is stronger than somebody else, how do you stop them from just taking things?)
#34 to #32 - MuayThaiFarang
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Have fun using your PoliSci degree while working at Starbucks.

No wonder you're a communist- you don't have any usable skills, don't know a trade, and feel superior to others around you so you feel entitled. Makes sense.
#37 to #34 - levvy
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
I'm happy with my life.

I live in a Ex-Soviet country, I have talked to people that lived under Stalin and I have seen what Communists can do with my own eyes.

While you just sit hunched over a screen watching videos about people saying what you want to say. You are a fool.
User avatar #71 to #11 - auryn
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Any system could work.

It's not the systems who fail, it's the people.
User avatar #72 to #71 - levvy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/25/2014) [-]
Well said.
[ 93 comments ]
Leave a comment