Myths About Men That Need
To Be Eradicated
L That we don' t like cuddlin'. I will cuddle
your brains out, I will cuddle you so good
you will walk funny the next day.
2. We' re not all emotionally stunted, sex-
driven idiots who think that women are
3. Men are worse parents, and less
nurturing, than women.
4. Just because I need to be physically
attracted to a girl I' d like to date doesn' t
imply I only like girls for their looks.
5. That if we like kids, we' re pedophiles.
6. "Men shouldn' t cry." Screw you, I ain' t
made out of stone.
7. That men cannot ever be victims of
3. That men cannot ever be the victims of
domestic abuse by a female partner.
tik That men can' t be affectionate, we just
fake it for sex.
10. That we don' t get for our
appearance, and specifically our height.
11. I' m not talking to you just because I want
to bone you.
12. That, as a man and father, I' m incapable
of changing diapers, feeding and
nurturing my children, taking my kids to
the park, am generally clueless when it
comes to making decisions about
household matters, can' t grocery shop,
can' t sew or cook, and generally have no
clue what to do with my
kids/ house/ money.
13. Ladies, really, we have no idea what we
did. Stop being mad and explain.
14. Commercials make us look like bumbling
idiots who can' t dress ourselves.
15. When women say we ALL stereotype
women, which is really them
16. That men think about sex every 7
17. All men like sports.
18. That by being sexually attracted to you,
we are somehow dehumanizing you, or
objectifying you. This can happen, but it
is not an automatic consequence of a
man' s sexuality.
19. Having a boner doesn' t always mean
that we' re excited , it can just happen for
no goddamn reason and it doesn' t make
us more perverted than you girls!
20. That enjoying effeminate things and
enjoying women are mutually exclusive.