Man killed to death. I need friends. Man Dies After Swallowing , 000 Worth of Meth He Thought Was a Health Drink Don' t drink anything sent to you in the mail.  meth and penis
Upload
Login or register

Man killed to death

Man Dies After Swallowing , 000 Worth of
Meth He Thought Was a Health Drink
Don' t drink anything sent to you in the mail.
By Madison Gray @ Nov. ll, 2013 12 Comments
thweet 'Esel so his E.’ -moral 5
Romano Dias only thought he was drinking a harmless health drink,
hut after swallowing it and complaining it was " and that it led
to an irritated throat, it turned out to be his last swig.
The who lived in Cambridgeshire, LUL, consumed what
he thought was a fruit beverage, but in reality it was , aoo of pure
crystal methamphetamine, Cambridge News reported. The deadly
bottle was delivered to his daughter Eater'' s home three years ago I
with the right address but the wrong name on the package. She kept
it, someone would come to claim it. Six months passed and
she finally opened the parcel, finding the bottles, whvdh she gave to
her father sonne undetermined time later.
Dias' partner Debra told authorities that he opened the bottle, whose
labelled him to believe what he was drinking was safe, and removed
a cork that he found under the cap. He took a drink and immediately
complained of the taste and said his throat was burning. He then
became ill, saying “I am in trouble here. I am dying, I am
dead." He was dead shortly afterward.
Cambridgeshire Detective Inspector Ian Simmons said he believes To / Getty Images
the package was intended for a drug dealer and that the delivery may
have been an attempt to introduce the drug into that part of Britain, where it
I Email Ia Print
...
+906
Views: 35256 Submitted: 07/16/2014