MFW German blitzkrieg at the World Cup. .
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

MFW German blitzkrieg at the World Cup

+1119
Views: 40255
Favorited: 74
Submitted: 07/04/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to gonadnomad E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(99):

[ 99 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#12 - include (07/05/2014) [+] (9 replies)
Comment Picture
#67 - godkingkoot (07/05/2014) [-]
legend says that 70% of the world is covered with water and the other 30% is covered by manuel neuer
#53 - spokengro (07/05/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Operation Anschluss.
#28 - dingdongpancakes (07/05/2014) [+] (5 replies)
#54 to #40 - baim ONLINE (07/05/2014) [-]
imagine a guy yelling a German word in a German accent
#4 - pentol (07/04/2014) [+] (12 replies)
what i saw was germans being german, and playing strict, practiced, routine, disciplined football. suddently i understand people who claim that football is culture.
#11 - maaarknuuuut (07/05/2014) [+] (2 replies)
because Penguins
User avatar #2 - wedgehead (07/04/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Today france gon get gud
#7 to #2 - anonymous (07/05/2014) [-]
France got gud
#37 - grimmwaters (07/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#61 - percer (07/05/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #49 - lotengo (07/05/2014) [-]
Blitzkrieg? Dudenit was a really boring 1-0, ya should have uploaded this after their game against Poortugal.
User avatar #14 - bakinboy ONLINE (07/05/2014) [-]
her face when a baby understands hockey more than she does
User avatar #42 - robertolee (07/05/2014) [+] (6 replies)
This world cup has been a disgraceful display of football and diving. The germans back 4 have been shocking, Brazil as soon as they score fall apart and lose any kind of shape, Argentina rely way too much on Messi and are very lucky they made it to the quarter finals and Holland practically cheated their way to the quarters. Colombia and Costa Rica are the only teams that have impressed me. I bet 10 quid on England finishing bottom of the group and I feel ashamed that I knew our team was so bad this year, made a couple of hundred and payed off the damage to my car though.
#29 - ninjabadger (07/05/2014) [+] (3 replies)
FULL SPEED AHEAD
FULL SPEED AHEAD
#24 - foxranger (07/05/2014) [+] (5 replies)
Should have gotten rid of them when we had the chance.
Should have gotten rid of them when we had the chance.
User avatar #10 - ishallsmiteyou ONLINE (07/05/2014) [+] (17 replies)
das beste fussballmanschaft ist das Deutsche fussballmanschaft.
[ 99 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)