Little Shit. Hi. they probably arguing over ', little. im sure it was a short fight
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Little Shit

Hi

they probably arguing over ',
little ****
...
+463
Views: 22526
Favorited: 10
Submitted: 08/08/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to lukebrenes E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #4 - blueninja (08/09/2014) [-]
im sure it was a short fight
User avatar #7 - romanlettuce (08/09/2014) [-]
Taken the battle to new heights
User avatar #8 - mrshrapnel (08/09/2014) [-]
Proprebly a minor misunderstanding.
User avatar #5 - madsolar (08/09/2014) [-]
One is telling the other that he's the black midget around those parts.
#2 - anonymous (08/09/2014) [-]
No they are just making small talk, try to be a little more accepting against this minoriy consinsting of a short list, of people.
#21 - anonymous (08/09/2014) [-]
Meh. That's not really a big issue.
#3 - anonymous (08/09/2014) [+] (3 replies)
όχι ρε πούστη!
User avatar #6 to #3 - captainrattrap (08/09/2014) [-]
No, anon, you cannot invade it for glory of Russia.
#16 - aramyntwo (08/09/2014) [-]
"Height related pun"
#22 - jafkdb (08/09/2014) [+] (1 reply)
This is going to be a short fight.
This is going to be a short fight.
User avatar #12 - erotictentacle (08/09/2014) [-]
Just fighting like that... how low have sunken
#24 - anonymous (08/09/2014) [-]
Why are they so short? Is it not enough for them to be ******* ?
#13 - martycamp (08/09/2014) [+] (4 replies)
Fun facts: if a midget has a child with a regular person, they have a 50% chance of having a midget, or a 50% chance of having a regular sized baby.

If two midgets have a baby, there's a 50% chance of it being a midget, 25% chance of it being regular sized and a 25% chance of it being a miscarriage!

(achondroplasia is a genetically dominant condition, so you only need one copy of it to be a midget. However, having two copies of it is lethal)
User avatar #17 to #13 - exceeding ONLINE (08/09/2014) [-]
Anymore miscarriage fun facts?
User avatar #11 - terska ONLINE (08/09/2014) [-]
I hate midgets and their usually agressive behavior. They need to grow the **** up.
User avatar #10 - TheFazR (08/09/2014) [-]
Funny how the license plate on the van behind them almost says "IMP"
User avatar #9 - PubLandlord (08/09/2014) [-]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4ButVeOUQ

Jackass midget bar fight
 Friends (0)