Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#2 - GEARBOY (05/08/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #67 to #47 - nikolaier ONLINE (05/08/2014) [-]
its not related, but neat none the less
User avatar #12 to #2 - timmity (05/08/2014) [-]
why am I blocked?
User avatar #68 to #12 - teoyuppie (05/08/2014) [-]
Don't worry man. He's just a little bitch.
User avatar #13 to #12 - GEARBOY (05/08/2014) [-]
Probably blocked you for posting a rude comment :V
User avatar #14 to #13 - timmity (05/08/2014) [-]
it was a critical comment, I wasn't intencially being a dick to you
User avatar #15 to #14 - GEARBOY (05/08/2014) [-]
There is a line between 'constructive' criticism and outright critique

Moreover, I did not as for critique - people should not be obliged to help themselves.
User avatar #16 to #15 - timmity (05/08/2014) [-]
this site has a comments system what the **** do you expect
User avatar #18 to #16 - GEARBOY (05/08/2014) [-]
oh and thanks for the down vote - you must really feel a bit better after someone explained to you that what you did was wrong.
#48 to #18 - anonymous (05/08/2014) [-]
Not the same person as timmity.
I think he had a point.
No, seriously.
Coming from someone who used to (attempt to) write some original short stories, I think you should be able to take criticism with a cool head whether it's constructive or not and ignore or build on it as you will instead of acting like a pussy.
Even so I really love your comics
User avatar #17 to #16 - GEARBOY (05/08/2014) [-]
Every image board has a comment section

I expect people to have a general sense of maturity. An artist is taking time out of his day to make content for this site - we don't want to read critique when we didn't ask for it. It gives us every reason to change our mind about posting on here - especially after they have spent so long on it.

If I doodled up a comic in 10 minutes flat I probably wont care what critique I got - even if I didn't ask for it.

But when I have spent over 150 hours trying to get it done in a span of 3-4 weeks - I don't want read them. You smack every bit motivation to draw out of me. This is something many people just can't seem to understand.
User avatar #78 to #17 - bladeboy (05/09/2014) [-]
>expects maturity
>makes every female character have balloon tits

alright bud
User avatar #134 to #78 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
>Every female character?

Please don't butt into a discussion when you are not even sure about the point you're making.
User avatar #135 to #134 - bladeboy (05/09/2014) [-]
I'm saying that you're immature as **** for making every single female I've seen in your comics have giant balloon sized tits. It's like when a 8 year old discovers boobs for the first time and whenever he draws chicks they always have to have watermelons attached to their chest.
User avatar #136 to #135 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
Clearly you have not read every comic I have made because not every female I draw has "balloon sized breasts"

And what is wrong if I draw them that way? Is every anime producer immature too?
User avatar #137 to #136 - bladeboy (05/09/2014) [-]
Whenever your comics hit frontpage I see them, which used to be a lot before you threw a hissy fit and started selling out at memebase. The females would have giant oversized tits.

And yes, those anime producers are immature and creepy as **** when they draw giant tits on 12 year olds.
User avatar #138 to #137 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
Ah so by having a look at 2 maybe 3 of my comics - you automatically assume I draw all my females that way.

Funnily enough - one of those comics that had hit the front page did in fact include a woman with fairly small chest.

Drawing breasts is not immature - it is immature to complain about it when there is more to the comic that just breasts.
User avatar #139 to #138 - bladeboy (05/09/2014) [-]
Nah, by seeing all your comics that hit the frontpage and some on memebase I assume you draw all females that way.

Drawing every girl with giant tits is immature.
User avatar #143 to #139 - teoyuppie (05/09/2014) [-]
www.memecenter.com/gearboy
Look at all his comics, they all have a scantily clad character.
User avatar #145 to #143 - teoyuppie (05/09/2014) [-]
What's the matter Gearboy? Can't take the truth? HAHAHAHA!
#146 to #145 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
Well you viewing my character as "scantily clad" is nothing more than a opinion.   
   
It doesn't have to be true or false. ^_^   
   
However, I do disagree
Well you viewing my character as "scantily clad" is nothing more than a opinion.

It doesn't have to be true or false. ^_^

However, I do disagree
User avatar #147 to #146 - teoyuppie (05/09/2014) [-]
It's obvious Rohan. You're just doing it to whore your way through the front page.
#148 to #147 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
Well I don't personally think I'm using it that way - it's more like an ''added feature'' to my comics - not necessarily a catalyst.   
   
But think whatever you like ^_^ it's very cute when you get angry.
Well I don't personally think I'm using it that way - it's more like an ''added feature'' to my comics - not necessarily a catalyst.

But think whatever you like ^_^ it's very cute when you get angry.

User avatar #149 to #148 - teoyuppie (05/09/2014) [-]
You've got nothing left to say Rohan. And your accusation of me getting "mad" is only evidence that you have nothing to back yourself up. Your work is a cheap way to gain attention.
#150 to #149 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
Well clearly you forgot to read the first line of my comment.   
   
This is evidence that you only read/see what your eyes want you to read/see - which could suggest you might have an unhealthy habit of focusing too much on the breasts in my comics rather than anything else.   
   
That ^ is a problem only you can fix - I can't help you buddy.   
   
Isn't everyone's work a way of getting attention? lol
Well clearly you forgot to read the first line of my comment.

This is evidence that you only read/see what your eyes want you to read/see - which could suggest you might have an unhealthy habit of focusing too much on the breasts in my comics rather than anything else.

That ^ is a problem only you can fix - I can't help you buddy.

Isn't everyone's work a way of getting attention? lol
User avatar #140 to #139 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
Yes I have only hit the front page 2 maybe 3 times since I have come back - and I don't post on memebase.

You have also averted my second statement - I said that if you have indeed seen "all my comics that have hit the front page" you would have realised that not all the women that I draw have large breasts. If you are still going to stand by your statement - I will only see you as a troll at this point and discontinue the discussion.
User avatar #151 to #140 - bladeboy (05/09/2014) [-]
Someone disagrees with me, therefore they're a troll. Alright bud, and If you actually ******* read my comments you would see I said I saw your comics hit frontpage before you sold out to memebase like the little money whore you are.
#152 to #151 - GEARBOY (05/09/2014) [-]
No my friend -this is what makes me think you are a troll:   
   
> You constantly spam the idea that all my characters have large breasts - they don't and I have pointed that out to you yet you don't listen.   
> I also told you that I don't post on memebase yet you still can't get that through your head either.   
> Posting work on a site in exchange for compensation makes me a money whore > flawless logic.   
> I pointed out what was wrong with your argument and stated that if you still stand by that argument - you appear nothing more than a troll yet you misread that as "I disagree with you, so you're a troll".   
   
You're 22 god damn years old and behave like a child - I have no more reason to talk to you.   
   
 g'day
No my friend -this is what makes me think you are a troll:

> You constantly spam the idea that all my characters have large breasts - they don't and I have pointed that out to you yet you don't listen.
> I also told you that I don't post on memebase yet you still can't get that through your head either.
> Posting work on a site in exchange for compensation makes me a money whore > flawless logic.
> I pointed out what was wrong with your argument and stated that if you still stand by that argument - you appear nothing more than a troll yet you misread that as "I disagree with you, so you're a troll".

You're 22 god damn years old and behave like a child - I have no more reason to talk to you.

g'day
User avatar #153 to #152 - bladeboy (05/09/2014) [-]
>You're right, you totally don't post on memebase, it must have been memecenter
www.memecenter.com/search/gearboy

I would look through your account to find the comics of balloon tits but you made it private.
#95 to #78 - teoyuppie (05/09/2014) [-]
Teoberry, thumb him up. He's got a point. People are overly attached to cartoon waifus, holy **** .
User avatar #19 to #17 - timmity (05/08/2014) [-]
I do understand as people have done it to my stuff, not on here but it real life, you can't just show your work and expect praise, and plus, it's the internet. If you want to actually post here, that's fine, just don't expect not to be insulted or critiqued. You need maturity to ******* deal with criticism rather tan delete and block. You are a cunt, an untter, complete cunt with no artistic talent worth considering especially with people who are so much better on the same website and also people have diferent views but you dlete and block for that too. You are an immature man child with a great sense of hypocrisy about you.
User avatar #20 to #19 - GEARBOY (05/08/2014) [-]
I really hate it when people say "it's the internet" - as if it makes their actions seem perfectly fine.

I don't need maturity to read to immature comments

"why is there an almost fully human, genderbent shadow the hedgehog with huge tits and no nose on a comic on FJ? "

You insulted my ******* OC character - who the **** do you think you are?

I can block whoever the **** I want - that's why there is a block button. I tried to talk reason to you but you took the offensive and yelled slang.

I have no artistic talent? please point to how I have no artistic talent because that is a ******* joke and you appear nothing more than a troll to me at this point.

People like you make me ******* cringe because your sense of reasoning and general understanding is non-existent.

And "better" in what sense? art? comedy? possibly. But why do you feel obliged to rub that into my face? These are my comics - I post them to entertain people on this site - and I can draw them however the way I ******* want

This conversation is over. I will continue to block immature dip ***** like you till kingdom come - and I don't give a **** how you feel about that. I'm not going to unblock people just so they can't post more ******** on my content - you are all ******* insane.

g'day
User avatar #90 to #20 - hourlyb ONLINE (05/09/2014) [-]
I like your stuff, you seem to be one of the few people who upload quality OC.
#89 to #20 - funferret ONLINE (05/09/2014) [-]
You did good this time.
You did good this time.
#81 to #20 - tiles (05/09/2014) [-]
#rekt
#rekt
User avatar #71 to #20 - leonhardt (05/08/2014) [-]
But seriously draw arms better pls
User avatar #21 to #20 - timmity (05/08/2014) [-]
And me immature hypocritical arogant ********* like you. It was a terrible character based of a load of ****** fetishes and kinks. grow the **** up, you hormonal teen faggot.
#55 to #21 - dross (05/08/2014) [-]
"Why am I blocked?"

(...)

"And me immature hypocritical arogant ********* like you. It was a terrible character based of a load of ****** fetishes and kinks. grow the **** up, you hormonal teen faggot."

Glad we got that sorted out.
User avatar #156 to #55 - megavoir (05/16/2014) [-]
"Adolf Hitler was denied from an Art School..."

(...)

"11 million people were killed"
The filler is the important **** , kid.
#157 to #156 - dross (05/16/2014) [-]
Try replying somewhere near the time anyone gave a 						****					, 'kid'.
Try replying somewhere near the time anyone gave a **** , 'kid'.
#158 to #157 - megavoir (05/16/2014) [-]
Clearly someone still cared, I was linked here on a board.
Your point was still stupid, no denying that.
#159 to #158 - dross (05/16/2014) [-]
He asked why he was blocked, he was told he was being rude, and then he finished a gigantic slanging match with a rude comment, I just thought it was great.   
   
WHO THE 						****					 cares if they're blocked, it's a 						*******					 funny pictures website. Vote/next, job done.   
   
Thanks for your input, I respect your opinion on my comment. My point about you replying when nobody gives a 						****					 is invalid because clearly you do.
He asked why he was blocked, he was told he was being rude, and then he finished a gigantic slanging match with a rude comment, I just thought it was great.

WHO THE **** cares if they're blocked, it's a ******* funny pictures website. Vote/next, job done.

Thanks for your input, I respect your opinion on my comment. My point about you replying when nobody gives a **** is invalid because clearly you do.
#160 to #159 - megavoir (05/16/2014) [-]
>"WHO THE **** cares if they're blocked, it's a ******* funny pictures website. Vote/next, job done."
>blocks me
fantastic
#161 to #160 - dross (05/16/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #57 to #55 - timmity (05/08/2014) [-]
I never thoyught of him like that before, but he showed his true colours here
#111 to #57 - struttndatass (05/09/2014) [-]
Holy 						****					 you're dense, dude.
Holy **** you're dense, dude.
User avatar #61 to #57 - chromii (05/08/2014) [-]
The only hypocrite here is you tim.

dross points it out quiet clearly. are you that naive?
User avatar #31 to #21 - crimsonsunshine (05/08/2014) [-]
timmity. Being a cancerous twat since forever.
#23 to #3 - violated (05/08/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
 Friends (0)