Joseph is not OC. . Put some alcoholic your . - . mouth to block the words l frontt cumin; out Same of our mu everyy wine? I don’: agic alcohol from that of. -t Ron Ha Heh love
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (107)
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#16 - officialjg
Reply +79 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I don't like beer. I never got why people like it. It just tastes gross. ... I don't know. Only related thing I can say.  I like fried chicken tho   because I'm a ******   Also fried chicken is dank   particularly popeyes
I don't like beer. I never got why people like it. It just tastes gross. ... I don't know. Only related thing I can say. I like fried chicken tho because I'm a ****** Also fried chicken is dank particularly popeyes
#74 to #16 - anon id: c3625293
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
You have to drink good beer and be older than 18 to appreciate it. Don't drink that budweiser crap Americans call beer.
#75 to #16 - anon id: 2aa5e7ca
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I agree. Mix whisky, vodka or gin with pops/juices and its great. Or wine can be good, but beer makes me puke
User avatar #79 to #16 - onewithpokerface
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I became legal drinking age in Canada (19) last year and was really excited to have my first beer. Only to find out I basically disliked every beer sold in Canada except for one or two.

That was a big disappointment.
#81 to #16 - anon id: b9898ef5
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Beer is an acquired taste. Like a peet whiskey or a dry red wine. Especially if your pallet is accustomed to soda and sugary juice.
If you don't like beer, its probably because it is too hoppy and bitter. Try a quality hef with a slice of lemon. It just might change your mind. And stay away from the mass produced American brands, like bud or coors. They are pisswater in a can.
User avatar #25 to #16 - freepotatoe
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
You have to learn to drink beer. At first its gross and then it only gets better
User avatar #30 to #25 - tvfreakuk
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I never really got that concept; drinking something that you find disgusting for ages to learn how to tolerate it just so you can get drunk?
I'd rather just drink the stuff I actually enjoy when it comes to getting drunk; like vodka mixes or something
User avatar #58 to #30 - nustix
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I have the seem thing but I just don't drink because of it.
User avatar #59 to #58 - tvfreakuk
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I normally don't, but on the rare occasion I do it's mainly vodka
User avatar #100 to #59 - nustix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
That **** just burns and doesn't taste like anything I preffer to drink Ice Tea it doesn't get me drunk but just getting drunk is not enough reason for me to **** up my liver.
User avatar #83 to #30 - freepotatoe
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
you miss the point. but w.e.
User avatar #55 to #30 - toensix
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I can see that. In my country it used to be you could buy alcohol when you're sixteen but only drinks less strong then 15% So you basicaly have to choose between beer wine and expensive mix drinks. I wanted to get drunk and beer is cheap so I just drank a **** ton of it while I didn't think it tasted that good. It grew on me and now I love the stuff.
#49 to #30 - alexanderh
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Drank normal beer my first time, and I thought it was too bitter.
The second time I had Classic, and it was great. Now, I love pretty much any kind of beer.
User avatar #60 to #49 - nustix
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
That **** just burns and doesn't taste like anything I preffer to drink Ice Tea it doesn't get me drunk but just getting drunk is not enough reason for me to **** up my liver.
#96 to #60 - alexanderh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
If it burns, I don't think it was beer you had...
No beer I've ever had gave me anything resembling a burning sensation, except for the one with a chili in it.
User avatar #97 to #96 - nustix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
Sorry I replied to the wrong comment I was talking about vodka.
#98 to #97 - alexanderh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
Now that makes much more sense.
User avatar #99 to #98 - nustix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
Yeah beer just has a bitter taste to it that I don't like. It might be the taste of a low percentage alcohol I don't like.
#101 to #99 - alexanderh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
Have you tried weissbier? Not very bitter at all. Same with dark beer.
User avatar #102 to #101 - nustix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
No I just drank some random well known brand, I did however try some beer with a fruit taste that was only 2% and I liked it. I guessed that if I didn't like regular beer I wouldn't like darkbeer either I have taken a sip of different beers but for me they taste slightly different but all have the same gross aftertaste. Currently I just don't drink and unless someone I know is drinking something which looks good I won't try it either.
#103 to #102 - alexanderh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
Fair enough. You should try dark beer and weissbier, though. They taste significantly different to normal beer. Also, if it was bud, that's likely why you didn't like it. It tastes like a 50/50 mix of beer and water, and looks like water. It's pretty terrible.
User avatar #104 to #103 - nustix
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
I have tried either heineken or grolsch. I heard heineken tasted like horse piss but I'm afraid I just don't like the taste of alcohol. I also tried some other beer which tasted horrible, it was some sweet fruity beer 9%. But If you think that the taste of darkbeer is significantly different I will ask a friend of mine if I can taste it if he get's it.
#105 to #104 - alexanderh
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
Heineken is pretty average to be honest. It's alright.
But yeah, one of my friends don't like regular beer, but he loves dark beer (like classic) and weissbier.
I would definitely recommend that you try it out. Who knows, you might find out that you love it.
User avatar #63 to #25 - Nizmo
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
So you're saying that if you ate a turd everyday you would like it because you've learned to eat it and got used to the taste of ****? Not everyone likes beer. Get over it.
User avatar #62 to #16 - phudgepacker
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
if you really are black there's probably a genetic cause for the fact that beer doesn't taste good to you. just saiyan
User avatar #46 to #16 - waxerdk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I started drinking beer when I turned 15 and I liked it from a start.
#91 to #46 - stevecartel [OP]
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Do you think that makes you cool?
Do you think that makes you cool?
User avatar #94 to #91 - waxerdk
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Did I ever say that it made me cool?
I just said that I liked it from the start.
User avatar #88 to #16 - lmOldGreg
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
No one drinks any alcohol for the taste.
User avatar #89 to #16 - hwangnuneo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
especially popeye's!
User avatar #23 to #16 - darknesincontrol
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
same here, i guess my tastebuds are not optimized for beer
#20 to #16 - shadowgandalf
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Then buy a techno beer, like the one in this pic.
User avatar #24 to #16 - hasinvadedyou
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
i hated beer when i turned 21, it tasted terrible and i could barely keep a sip down. A couple years go by i try some again at 23, then 24 and 25 i start to try different imports and craft beers. Strongest ive had to far is guinness Draught , if you can stomach it then eventually most regular beer start to taste like carbonated water. Now i only drink for the taste because i enjoy it, so drinking Budweiser and abundant beers doesnt have much of a point to me anymore since i don't drink to get drunk. Hope i didnt come off as a douche beer snob or something i just love a flavorful beer.
#28 to #24 - picklefcker
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
you are missing out a lot of the strongest youve had is guiness draught. YOu should try some belgian beers, some go to 12,9% alc. And im not saying that to get you drunk, but just the experience and the taste is enjoyable and different.
User avatar #29 to #28 - hasinvadedyou
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
i dont even know where to find good beer down here i moved to some small town in south GA
User avatar #47 to #29 - beerbeerbeer
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Sierra Nevada has some excellent ales, and I can even get them in Sweden. And there are great craft brews all over these days. If you don't have that yet where you live, start a micro brewery and get rich. Brewing is fun as hell and you can make anything from love-in-a-canoe lagers to insanely strong doppelbock, barleywine and braggot. Malt extract and fresh hops is easy as **** to brew and a good start. If you take me up on this there are a few words I want you to remember.
1: Biab
2: StarSan
3: How to brew (a book, available for free online)
4: Cornelius keg
5: Kegerator
May you always have a cold one when you feel thirsty.
User avatar #52 to #16 - trolltyler
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
the more you have the better they taste
#57 to #16 - steppenwolfvg
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I like beer only because it has alcohol.

I'm just pretending to like beer in front of people because I'm a man.
User avatar #71 to #16 - Kairyuka
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I don't like alcohol at all
#48 to #16 - pajsor
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I am drinking this right now, and I just don't see how could you not like beer. Maybe you don't live in a **** country like me where everyone drinks. I'm 22 now, I started drinking when I was 18-19, I was the last one of my friends to start drinking. It's pretty much a social obligation where I'm at, I don't smoke so I have to drink.
When I started, it tasted like crap but I would get drunk pretty quick so I wouldn't mind the horrible taste (of beer). Now I am so accustomed it's like this divine beverage that tastes amazing.
I don't drink liquor that much though.
#87 to #16 - anon id: 181db8fc
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Same, I hate beer. Hard cider however, I can tolerate because I ****** love cider.
#17 to #16 - stevecartel [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#18 to #17 - officialjg
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#21 to #18 - stevecartel [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Yes you
Yes you
#27 to #21 - officialjg
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#93 to #27 - stevecartel [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I am going to sex you up.
I am going to sex you up.
#86 to #16 - gerfox
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Some beer tastes like ****, some beer tastes like heaven.
User avatar #31 to #16 - oaaaaa
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
dont worry, in a few years, when u turn 14 you will think different
#32 to #31 - officialjg
Reply +9 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
... Ohhh I get it. Since I don't like beer, I'm automatically a young teen that hasn't matured to your obvious maturity level.   
   
Oh you so clever and funny.
... Ohhh I get it. Since I don't like beer, I'm automatically a young teen that hasn't matured to your obvious maturity level.

Oh you so clever and funny.
User avatar #34 to #32 - tvfreakuk
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I don't know how old you are, but I'm 20 and I don't like beer so I don't know what the **** they're on about
User avatar #42 to #34 - officialjg
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Guys just a troll anyway. Doesn't really matter.
User avatar #33 to #32 - oaaaaa
Reply -7 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
no, in a few years u will understand that there is a wine-bottle in the pictures. but right now i think u are too young to see the difference between a winebottle and a beerbottle.
#35 to #33 - officialjg
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#36 to #35 - oaaaaa
Reply -8 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#37 to #36 - officialjg
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#38 to #37 - oaaaaa
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#39 to #38 - officialjg
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#40 to #39 - oaaaaa
Reply -6 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#41 to #40 - officialjg
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#43 to #41 - oaaaaa
Reply -8 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
#44 to #43 - officialjg
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
User avatar #45 to #44 - oaaaaa
Reply -10 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
u lost
User avatar #92 to #45 - officialjg
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
The fact that you think you won something on the internet say enough.
User avatar #107 to #92 - oaaaaa
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
i had to go to work, no time for copy ********* with a 12 yo.
#85 to #16 - twotwelve
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
It's an acquired taste, just like coffee. Your brain eventually learns to like it because it likes the effect the drink has on you.
#50 to #16 - Orc
Reply +13 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
**Orc rolled image**
> MFW I drank a beer
> MFW I told people beer is nasty
> TFW they tell me you have to get used to the taste
> MFW why would I drink it to get used to the taste if I didn't like it in the first place
> MFW TFW
> TFW MFW
> Everybody's FW
#90 to #50 - anon id: ae6a2887
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
did you love your first cup of coffee? probably not, just had to find the right amounts of milk/cream/sugar to add to it to make it just right (for most people, i like black coffee myself). So maybe just try a couple different kinds of beer til you find the one that suits you
User avatar #72 to #50 - sursum
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I wasn't a fan of beer, I stuck to cider then tried beer again a couple months later and I liked it, it's just time I guess. BTW always get beer on tap if available, somehow I find its better than the same brand but in a bottle/can.
User avatar #56 to #50 - kimilsung
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Orc ****** i thought you wwere a pretty cool guy
#51 to #50 - Orc
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I'm gonna get thumbed down for this, but Charles Bukowski is a dick.
User avatar #2 - bakinboy
Reply +61 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
i want to try blueberry wine
User avatar #80 to #2 - kirkbot
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I had some two days ago. It was better than regular wine but not as good as mead
User avatar #3 to #2 - landartheconqueror
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
my girlfriend and i sometimes buy a bottle. i'm not much of a wine guy, especially the really dry kinds, but it is really good. and strong.
#4 to #3 - anon id: 9516be06
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Mead will always be my favorite, Port is second.
User avatar #82 to #4 - sovietsamurai
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Mead?

I have tried many alcoholics drink, but never Mead?

Is it good? From what others comment says, it is absolutely delicious ...
User avatar #70 to #4 - deadlockr
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I second this. Mead is awesome. A friend bought a bottle (More like a cylinder with a cork) of mead a couple of months back, and it was awesome. It had 15 per cent alcohol, but no alcohol-taste. It was perfect.
User avatar #5 to #4 - landartheconqueror
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
mead is so freaking good. i've never tried port before.
guinness is my favourite, which is ironic because i always thought i would hate beer. next is ciders.
User avatar #22 to #5 - theblacksheep
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Can you describe what mead tastes like? Never had it but am definitely curious.
User avatar #26 to #22 - commontroll
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
So, mead is actually not a wine, though people call it a wine plenty of times. But unlike wine it's not made of fermented grape juice, it's made out of water, LOTS of honey, and yeast, and then ferments. Lots of people use all kinds of fruits and spices as well but those are optional, common ones are cinnamon and cloves, raisins, raspberries, strawberries, and several other fruits.

As for the taste, it's a sweet drink, but not super sweet. Just like wine isn't as sweet as grape juice, mead isn't as sweet as honey. It goes down easy and warms your belly just enough. It's not a very strong alcohol either, about as strong as wine, maybe a little more. Very pleasant to have all day.

If you EVER get the chance to try it, don't pass up that opportunity. Unless you have to drive. Please drink responsibly.
User avatar #95 to #26 - theblacksheep
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Well I'll have to be on the lookout, unfortunately I don't turn 21 until march next year (USA drinking age sucks). Thank you for the description.
User avatar #106 to #95 - commontroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/18/2014) [-]
If you're in Texas, then get some from Rohan Meadery I've heard lots of good things about them, and am gonna go there and get several bottles on my 21st birthday this August.

Also, you can make it pretty easily, though it will take a lot of practice, my friend tried making some and he put in way too much yeast and too little honey. Tasted like a ****** beer.
User avatar #84 to #22 - landartheconqueror
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
what he said. if you like wine, you'll love mead. if you're trying to get in to wine, you'll love mead. it's not very dry, but like he said, not incredibly sweet, either.
User avatar #6 to #5 - sarevok
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Guinness is stout, damn you!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness
User avatar #14 to #6 - ireallylikepotatoe
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
A stout is still a beer.

Lager, Bitted, Stout, Porter, Ale.

All beer.

All good.
#11 to #6 - lordlolland
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
>Hurr Durr Guinness is stout not beer
User avatar #7 to #6 - landartheconqueror
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
your point is?
#8 to #7 - sarevok
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
You're wrong, I'm right, Hahaha hahah ha.
User avatar #19 to #8 - ihateelfs
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
well your statement started at mead and port, and then you transitioned to stout. You got to give more warning, i almost **** my pants
User avatar #9 to #8 - landartheconqueror
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
it's still a beer
User avatar #10 - trogdorrules
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Looks like Romulan Ale
User avatar #12 to #10 - CloseEnough
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Looks like water and blue food dye.
User avatar #77 to #12 - wertgf
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Well they did say the Americans have weak beer but is it that bad?
#15 to #12 - justakewldewd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
That's the statement of an Irishman if I've ever heard one.
#54 - daffyduckyo
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#64 to #54 - anon id: 292a73ed
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
everclear, you're welcome
#53 - luckybomb
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
"Don't like beer? Just drink more beer!"
But... but I like cider...
#61 to #53 - TheHutchie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Fellow cider-man located.
Fellow cider-man located.
User avatar #66 to #61 - bastardusnorvegi
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
>cider
>man

nah just kidding i can't tell you what to drink
User avatar #67 to #66 - TheHutchie
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I don't get peoples' problem with the stuff. The alcohol content is the same, it tastes better to some folks.

I think people are just a bit threatened by the fact that it's rivalling beer.
User avatar #68 to #67 - bastardusnorvegi
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
for me beer is better, cider is too sweet for me. I don't like wine either so it could be the fruity taste that puts me off. each to his own i guess
User avatar #73 to #68 - sursum
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
The thing about Cider is it varies ridiculously from brand to brand. Bee was a little to strong (taste wise) for me at the time but certain ciders felt like drinking sugar. You need to find a midway between sugar and beer. Luckily I like beer now.

On a side note you can get some ridiculously strong flavoured ciders with an equally ridiculous alcohol content.
User avatar #69 to #68 - TheHutchie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
I have a friend who constantly tells me that I might as well be drinking fruit juice. The alcohol contents of his preferred lager and my preferred cider are identical, and I out-drink him every time.

Dude puked in my bathroom last time we went out drinking. I'd rather drink fruit juice than end up like that.
User avatar #76 to #69 - bastardusnorvegi
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
actually come to think of it there is one cider i like. the Three Tuns pub in York makes their own hot cider which is amazing.

destroying bathrooms is fun
User avatar #65 to #53 - viatio
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
MY *****. That angry orchard is my ****.
User avatar #1 - mattdoggy
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/16/2014) [-]
Is there going to be a season 7?
User avatar #13 to #1 - ireallylikepotatoe
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]
Yes.

But it will be set 3 years after the last season.

****** gon get weird, son.
#78 - gonadnomad
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(06/17/2014) [-]