Jesus died for your bingo. .. You have a square for "confused freshman argues with him". But I don't see a square for an educated gentleman arguing with the preacher. Of course tha Jesus died for your bingo You have a square "confused freshman argues with him" But I don't see an educated gentleman arguing the preacher Of course tha
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (142)
[ 142 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#8 - youlikeme
Reply +362 123456789123345869
(08/30/2014) [-]
You have a square for "confused freshman argues with him". But I don't see a square for an educated gentleman arguing with the preacher. Of course that would almost be cheating, upon facing the enlightenment of such superior arguments, the preacher wouldn't know what to do. What can any priest do when confronted with the ultimate truth, such truth that it can give a sense of euphoria to the one who understands it? No, the bingo would have to be canceled, as the preacher would just stand there dumbfounded, like the fool he is.
User avatar #12 to #8 - thegrimgenius
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Poe's law has never been greater.
User avatar #43 to #12 - mutzaki
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
"Poe's law" is just something people comment with because they're too dumb to understand the intention behind a comment.

Seriously, 95% of the time I've seen people mention it, it's been very clear that the person was being satirical.
#45 to #43 - thegrimgenius
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>Google atheist forums
>Go to multiple threads across many boards
>Numerous amounts of people actually act like this
>You're just to dumb to realize it's satire!
User avatar #47 to #45 - mutzaki
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
We're on FunnyJunk. Rest assured that it's always a troll or someone being ironic when they post a comment like that. It's especially easy to tell when the comment is accompanied by a picture with a fedora in it.
User avatar #19 to #12 - bagguhsleep
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Yes it has. You can tell easily tell he's joking.
#90 to #8 - nigeltheoutlaw
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>crazy preacher guy
>still manages to turn it into a "lol dumb atheists" fest
#36 to #8 - silverhellion
Reply +10 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
michael?
michael?
#41 to #36 - anon id: 2b33d57d
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Michael is best Rooster Teeth
**** that autistic british assfag Gavin
#139 to #41 - silverhellion
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/01/2014) [-]
******* pleb.
******* pleb.
#116 to #41 - anon id: 48d23b8b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Michael is a dying joke, his series was funny in the beginning, but now it's just annoying, like trial files or fails of the weak. Yeah he's cool in most lets plays, but hearing him be and asshat is just as annoying as those 12 year olds online
#21 to #8 - yorker
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
i am forsee futur
this coment get mani upthumb
have helincopter
User avatar #32 to #21 - greyhoundfd
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Oh my god it's COCKASS GUY!
User avatar #140 to #32 - yorker
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/01/2014) [-]
Why the **** are you being thumbed down.
It is actually me, cockass guy
don't thumb people down just because you don't get the reference
i'd thumb you up if i wasn't thumb banned
#11 to #8 - CrowbarNinja
Reply +46 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
#3 - evilhomer
Reply +102 123456789123345869
(08/30/2014) [-]
>Jews
>Jews
User avatar #1 - schnizel
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/30/2014) [-]
I sometimes feel sorry for the christians.
#105 to #1 - yaybacon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Being Catholic myself, I hate WBC because they make us look really bad.
Being Catholic myself, I hate WBC because they make us look really bad.
User avatar #106 to #105 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
ring ring
User avatar #108 to #106 - yaybacon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
banana phone?
User avatar #112 to #108 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
ring ring
ring ring
User avatar #110 to #108 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
ring ring
ring ring
#113 to #110 - yaybacon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Not sure what you are doing.
Not sure what you are doing.
User avatar #115 to #113 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
ring ring,
ring ring
User avatar #120 to #115 - yaybacon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Hello? What do you want? If this is a damn solicitor I will stab someone!
User avatar #122 to #120 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I was phone.
User avatar #125 to #122 - yaybacon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
no
User avatar #126 to #125 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Yes.
User avatar #127 to #126 - yaybacon
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Ultimate "NOOOOOOOOO" Compilation by AFX
User avatar #114 to #113 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Pick up the phone
#10 to #1 - delio
Reply +83 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Im sure its the same with Islamists and Jews. A small minority of extremists screams really loudly and people assume its what the majority of said group believes/acts like.   
>tfw people at my uni thought christians all act like the westboro heathens.
Im sure its the same with Islamists and Jews. A small minority of extremists screams really loudly and people assume its what the majority of said group believes/acts like.
>tfw people at my uni thought christians all act like the westboro heathens.
User avatar #82 to #10 - bothemastaofall
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
A small minority is not enough to take over 3 countries by force, and provide enough troops for 5 wars and a separatist movement in 3 OTHER countries.
#58 to #10 - notsowiggly
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Muslims*, but I get your point.
User avatar #80 to #58 - masterboll
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
he put islamists* for a reason, so you dont actually get his point
User avatar #88 to #10 - nigeltheoutlaw
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
It's like that with Atheists, but look at how we're perceived now, as if there wasn't a negative enough perception to begin with.
#79 to #10 - anon id: df6f486d
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>small minority

I'm not saying that most Muslims are terrorists, on the contrary, all the ones I know are not to my knowledge, most likely not . But you can't deny that the vast majority of modern terrorist acts are committed by Muslims. The next closest I can think of are the extreme Irish nationalists, and I see at most one or two incidents of them doing something in a year, and even those are rarely of the same magnitude as Islamist extremist actions.
#101 to #79 - anon id: 4062853c
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
But still a small minority of Muslims are terrorists. It's just that not many other people are terrorists.
User avatar #103 to #79 - dadukesta
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
The reason there's a lot of Muslim terrorists is because the states that have the most internal conflict also happen to be Muslim. So Muslims pick it up out of the conflict then act on it. Typically towards other Muslims.

Ireland used to be a place of severe internal conflict so it used to be the shining example of Catholic terrorism aimed at Protestants. There was even a point in time when China had internal conflict and some Confuscianists carried out terrorist acts against atheist communists.
User avatar #111 to #103 - schnizel
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Compared to what the communists have done to the reactionaries, it was nothing.
User avatar #117 to #111 - dadukesta
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Lol Athiests do have their own crusades don't they? Funny how we forget that Russia and China's official religion is Athiesm since they adopted communism. That whole Marxist idea of Superstructure being bad for society resulting in some of the largest religious genocides since Auschwitz.
User avatar #118 to #117 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Correlation=/=Causation
Just because they were atheist does not mean that they commited genocide for atheism, but communism. They did it for communism, not for atheism.
User avatar #119 to #118 - dadukesta
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
But the Marxist idea of Communism is to be Athiest. That the Superstructure of religion must be removed for society to be harmonious. So there is causation.
User avatar #121 to #119 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Not really, communism itself is ****** up but Mussolini is atheist too but he wasn't a communist. And the communists didn't kill those people for being atheist, but simply, anti communist, you could still be religious but you had to be a communist.
User avatar #128 to #121 - dadukesta
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Eventually. Just early on it was easier to just identify the religious as anti communists. But yeah you're right. I'm not saying Atheism results in killing Theists and or vice versa but when the State is involved in that conflict of belief it typically results in violence. The state should be agnostic and the leave people free to decide on their beliefs.
User avatar #129 to #128 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Well, then those people will force their beliefs on other and whenever there are at least two groups there will be conflict.
User avatar #130 to #129 - dadukesta
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Fair enough
#29 to #10 - masterboll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
this is schnizel youre trying to reason with, hes a pretty well known faggot on these topics

the word "reason" doesnt actually exist in his dictionary
#34 to #29 - schnizel
Reply -5 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Is that an insult, holy ****. You guys believe in flying horses and yet you talk **** about me. But most of all, your obsession with me is quite intriguing.
#51 to #34 - masterboll
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>insert the word "holy ****" for dramatic effect
>say something about people being obsessed with you even though your dedication to *********** can be found anywhere
>include some kind of irony (eg. "Is that an insult, holy ****.")
User avatar #52 to #51 - schnizel
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Holy **** again, you are getting dumber and dumber by every comment you post. I think think that you will reach IQ of ~50 by the next post.
#53 to #52 - masterboll
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
now youre resorting to pretending to be a retard by going along with the Schnizel Template in an attempt to mask how retarded you actually are

(pic related)
#54 to #53 - schnizel
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Yep, you are definitely retarded. It must be from all those arabic genes you have.
#55 to #54 - masterboll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
the mediocre attempts to rumble my jammies are bad even when ARE attempting to insult me
#56 to #55 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
To you an insult, ok. I know that you muslims are weak when you have to control your emotions but what I'm saying is a fact, you are simply a mutant. You never resort to actual argumentation but cheap insults.
User avatar #102 to #56 - rockamekishiko
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
you realize muslims once were the center of the world once? also they contributed greatly in the arts and mathematics
#104 to #102 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Are you really that retarded? They have destroyed 90% of the books they found and killed anyone who spoke anything against the quran. The "contributions" they made was from translating persian, greek, latin and hindu works and half of their scientists were Persians and half of those converted to islam just to be safe. Even the "arabic" numeral system is not arabic but hindu and it circulated the silk road before muhamed walked on this planet.
User avatar #132 to #104 - rockamekishiko
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
That's true, in part but i'm not going to start an argument because i'll get nowhere with you. In fact, i'll never reply to you again.
User avatar #142 to #132 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/01/2014) [-]
Then go **** yourself.
#57 to #56 - masterboll
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
its like watching someone trying to insult, by deliberately acting like a retard, in an attempt to hide how retarded he really is, with mould slowly breaking away his brain

it slowly starts reducing to attempted irony and just filling in space
User avatar #59 to #57 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I still see that grammar is not your strong side. Why don't you just stop pretending to be civilized and go back to your homeland?
User avatar #63 to #59 - masterboll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
lel

more irony, but this time pointing out supposed grammatical errors, even though english most likely isnt your first language

then you proceed to add more irony by saying "stop pretending to be civilized and go back to your homeland"
User avatar #64 to #63 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I think it's about time you learn what irony is and I'm 100% sure that you should see a physiatrist.
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony
User avatar #69 to #64 - masterboll
Reply -3 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>I think it's about time you learn what irony
>presents me with a definition of irony to supposedly prove that i dont know what irony is without actually stating why i dont know what irony is

>I'm 100% sure that you should see a physiatrist
>more irony by recommending some kind of treatment
User avatar #70 to #69 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
You don't slave, and stop pretending like you do but it seems that noone can you, not even you. You can continue to spew empty words and I will act like I care.
User avatar #71 to #70 - masterboll
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>You don't slave, and stop pretending like you do...
>doesnt state why i dont know what irony is
>includes the classic schnizel attempted-insult "slave" to shift attention away

>You can continue to spew empty words and I will act like I care
whats giving you the impression that i want you to care? you only exist for entertainment purposes, so its more about me caring
User avatar #72 to #71 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I've sent you the link to the definition of irony which you use so many times and yet you don't know what it means. Muslims, slave, it's the same meaning.
You can see me in whatever light you want slave.
User avatar #73 to #72 - masterboll
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>I've sent you the link to the definition of irony which you use so many times and yet you don't know what it means
>practically repeats the previous techniques to avoid explaining again

>Muslims, slave, it's the same meaning... You can see me in whatever light you want slave
oh lawdy. 2 schnizel attempted-insults in one comment. damn that comment hit me hard.
#86 to #73 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Yes, they are slave. You can still stay ignorant about the fact that I have nailed you every time I have had an argumentation against you and after you read this, you can continue to ******** because that's all you do.
Ok, now you have confirmed it yourself. You are nothing more than a waste of my time.
#84 to #73 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Unlike you, I have.
Yes, facts, not excuses which you love making.
If *********** to you is posting facts then I wonder what grades you have in middle school.
User avatar #85 to #84 - masterboll
0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>Yes, facts, not excuses which you love making.
lel. still referring to the claims as based on "facts"

>If *********** to you is posting facts then I wonder what grades you have in middle school.
doesnt realise the difference between the regular, jammy rumbling, *********** schnizel, and the "fact"-folder *********** schnizel
#76 to #73 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny
>a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected
User avatar #77 to #76 - masterboll
-1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>>the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny
correction: "Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs", but you are well known to create your own reality based on your delusional thoughts.

>>a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected
pretty sure it applies when delusional internet rebuls and pretend jammy rumblers who dont know what irony is decide to recommend treatment, send you a definition of irony, and attempt to teach you english when their first language most likely isnt english
User avatar #74 to #73 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
You are really that dumb that I have to spell it out for you? Oh yeah, you're a muslim.
What you use is not irony, according to the definition which I have sent you the link to.
I'm not kidding, even if you are that dumb you know that the world muslim means slave.
User avatar #75 to #74 - masterboll
-1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>You are really that dumb that I have to spell it out for you? Oh yeah, you're a muslim.
>ends it with "Oh yeah, you're a muslim" to avoid explaining again

>What you use is not irony, according to the definition which I have sent you the link to.
>repeats the previous techniques to avoid explaining again, but this time starts it with "What you use is not irony"
#81 to #73 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Well, I have tried to educate you but you chose ignorance. Also, another reminder, you have never produced an argument worth reading nor have you ever presented any factual evidence to support your claims. I know that you leech of welfare but you can stop wasting my time.
User avatar #83 to #81 - masterboll
0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
>you have never produced an argument worth reading
lel. and you have?

>nor have you ever presented any factual evidence to support your claims
lel. and youre referring to your folder of "facts" as evidence which support your claims, right?

>I know that you leech of welfare but you can stop wasting my time.
wasting your time isnt possible judging from your dedication to ***********.
User avatar #92 to #10 - simonjiha
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
a small extremist section of islam only scream allahu akbar
User avatar #107 to #92 - schnizel
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Oh really?
#131 to #107 - simonjiha
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
yeah
User avatar #141 to #131 - schnizel
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(09/01/2014) [-]
lel
User avatar #91 to #10 - assdoreponyfucker
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
but in reality, 25% of middle easterns (this number contains only muslims, but the other 75% contains people of other religious backgrounds that are middle easterns) are extremists/terrorists. Source - Middle Eastern
#134 to #91 - sirowlington
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
User avatar #138 to #134 - assdoreponyfucker
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I'm Middle Eastern I know
#35 to #10 - schnizel
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I never got the "screams" loudly argument when compared to statistics.
#13 - tealcanaan
Reply +27 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Love this guy, says the best, most hilarious things.
Brother Dean and Friends preach "You Deserve Rape" at ASU Campus

Love this guy, says the best, most hilarious things.
User avatar #15 to #13 - failtolawl
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
that video is great.
#26 to #13 - funnygiggles
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
**** I go to ASU. How did I miss that.
User avatar #27 to #26 - tealcanaan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Were you at the clinic picking up your Valtrex prescription?
#28 to #27 - funnygiggles
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
LOL my ******* sides. So far I havent picked up anything,
User avatar #89 to #13 - nigeltheoutlaw
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Those comments tho.
#137 to #13 - xseargeantxpainx
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Wait is that guy serious? Or is he just pretending? It sounds like it's just pure satire.
User avatar #22 to #13 - chadpbj
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
short story. I went to high school with "brother dean". believe it or not he used to be pretty normal/"christian" without all the crazy rape sayings and what not. Now he's honestly like a super cynical comedian lol
User avatar #23 to #22 - tealcanaan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I sometimes wonder if he went full /pol/tard and said, "**** it, they want to be degenerates, I'll tell it like it is!". Then just decided to be full on raving in the greatest way possible. If you see him, tell him to stay strong and to post more vidz, but tell vice to **** off.
User avatar #24 to #23 - chadpbj
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
If I see him, I will! Honestly, the only people who hate him are the ones who don't know him.
User avatar #25 to #24 - tealcanaan
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Thanks bud.
#44 - TheWave
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
For those of you wondering: I recognize this location because I actually went to school here. This is at UNC Chapel Hill.

Gary is called the 'Pit Preacher' because of a location at the center of campus at UNC is called 'The Pit'. He likes to preach there, though this photo wasn't taken at the pit, it was taken about 100 feet away.

I don't know if you'll find the bingo card online; likely what happened was simply that a student printed it and handed it out or something.
User avatar #48 to #44 - hashtronaut
Reply -8 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
nobody was wondering
#60 to #48 - guu
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
HFW
HFW
User avatar #61 to #60 - hashtronaut
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
the day hasn't started until you've been a dick to at least SOMEONE on funnyjunk. I was just firing up the cylinders
#62 to #61 - guu
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
gotcha
gotcha
#65 to #62 - hashtronaut
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
i dont get to use this gif enough  yours reminds me of carrie, but probably because i just watched it yesterday. the new one, that is.
i dont get to use this gif enough yours reminds me of carrie, but probably because i just watched it yesterday. the new one, that is.
#66 to #65 - guu
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
His name's Laeffy. Here > www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1yclQXd1Q
His name's Laeffy. Here > www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp1yclQXd1Q
User avatar #67 to #66 - hashtronaut
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
thanks for the sauce, but, it just reminded me of carrie - I don't need to see where the gif came from lol
#68 to #67 - guu
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
It's funny though.
#123 to #65 - bouazizforever
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
This gif just reminds me of this scene in Stephen King's The Dark Tower 2
User avatar #49 to #44 - hoshasei
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
My friend just went to chapel hill, I've been there and I'm from Greensboro
User avatar #78 to #44 - kommandantvideo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Yep. Chapel Hill is famous for the preacher dude there. The Jedi preacher went there and haggled him
User avatar #133 to #44 - douthit
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I think he was also at UNC-Charlotte. I saw him there.
User avatar #16 - haeckal
Reply +8 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Personally I find some of the hecklers to be much more entertaining.

How Not To Defend Atheism
User avatar #17 to #16 - Sethorein
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Not every campus has hecklers, but god knows every campus has a cultist... preacher...
#38 to #16 - Rei
Reply -4 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
I see it's an aspiring Richard Dawkins.
#31 to #16 - Zong
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
-"Slavery was caused by Christians."   
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA   
   
-"The Wehrmacht Republic was gay heaven"    
I mean, kinda? People did a **** ton of sexual favors for 'tourist' that came to exploit the once proud Germans there for their perverted fantasies. But... that was a horrible time. Oh, and I almost forgot my most valid point: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
-"Slavery was caused by Christians."
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

-"The Wehrmacht Republic was gay heaven"
I mean, kinda? People did a **** ton of sexual favors for 'tourist' that came to exploit the once proud Germans there for their perverted fantasies. But... that was a horrible time. Oh, and I almost forgot my most valid point: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
User avatar #39 to #31 - aldkai
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Technically the whole slavery thing was condonned by religious rules and ****.But that's going far to say that this was the only one cause.

Besides,the golden age of slavery,you know,roman empire and ****.
User avatar #37 to #16 - bendingtimeisgood
Reply -1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Why couldn't this guy be yelling at the preachers from comment #13?
#18 to #16 - anon id: bba59d23
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Got to 22 seconds and I just couldn't continue, it was just too awkward.
User avatar #40 to #16 - thegamegestapo
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
what the...
#94 to #16 - buckeyeup
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Lost it at "Is this a thespian tryout?"   
   
Good on you preacher guy
Lost it at "Is this a thespian tryout?"

Good on you preacher guy
#46 to #16 - commencingfailure
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
It literally hurt watching that. Couldn't get past 30 seconds.
It literally hurt watching that. Couldn't get past 30 seconds.
#93 to #46 - sytheris
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
My heart sank the moment I saw the title.
User avatar #50 to #46 - hashtronaut
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
it hurt to watch this gif I hate to see electronics pointlessly destroyed for the sake of a joke. Plus, pretty sure that's one of them tim and eric guys who I just don't like anyway haha. But yeah, even when it's an extremely outdated piece of equipment i'm still like...why did you break that?
User avatar #4 - ezombio
Reply +4 123456789123345869
(08/30/2014) [-]
Legit Questino: What's a "Pit Preacher" ?

Just a stereotypical angry Westboro-American sort of preacher?
#6 to #4 - anon id: e8c39588
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/30/2014) [-]
I'm guessing that it's a regular college preacher except that guy is in the college's pit (whatever that is), hence the name.
my college, Temple, has a bell-tower, and our preacher stands in front of it and screams at us. recently, he got a microphone, so he doesn't have to strain his voice anymore.
#9 to #4 - barstoolninja
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
A lot of colleges have crackpot fundamentalist preachers that stand in front of the union or in a place where plenty of people walk by and tell everyone they're going to hell or shouting bible verses and ****. Why they choose colleges, I don't know.
User avatar #14 to #9 - commontroll
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Probably because of all the sex going on at universities.
#20 to #4 - deansmachine
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
That's what we call the guy who "preaches" in the pit at UNC. His name is gary and he is a ******* dick. He sometimes comes over to NC State, but he prefers UNC because of all the weirdos. He is an absolute cock.
#5 to #4 - salsawin
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(08/30/2014) [-]
Probably a reference to preachers who focus their efforts on college campuses. We get a few a year at my university, shouting to anyone who will listen, usually in a public area (hence "pit")
#124 - lolollo
Reply +6 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
> Preacher at university handing out abortion cards
> Pick one up
> "do these images not disturb you?"
> pull physiology textbook out of backpack
> turn to page detailing "organ systems"
> book shows animals, a cadaver included, cut up to show the organs of the body
> MFW guy wasn't there the next day
#136 to #124 - darkbringer
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Hypocrisy at its finest.
User avatar #87 - imagnetsux
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
he got to "sex up the rectum" before "stop sinning"? I think we know what this guy's priorities are.
User avatar #30 - Zydratejunkie
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(08/31/2014) [-]
Can I have a copy of that Pit Preacher Bingo card? There's a row missing, and I can't tell what the right-most 2 at the bottom of the picture say.
[ 142 comments ]
Leave a comment