How fucked are you?. Itchy.. so itchy. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN THU WERE BORN DECEIDED HOW MANY THE MONT THE LAST HUD? PART' TOUCHEE] " THE LAST TWO DIGITY OF YOUR PH
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

How fucked are you?

Itchy.. so itchy

Tags: Drop | dead
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN
THU WERE BORN DECEIDED HOW MANY
THE MONT
THE LAST HUD? PART' TOUCHEE] "
THE LAST TWO DIGITY OF YOUR PHONE HUMBER "
BO NOW TELL ME, EXACTLY JUST 'toat/
ARE YOU?
...

Comments(524):

[ 524 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
Anonymous commenting is allowed
#110 - guitarmasterjon (10/09/2013) [-]
I just got stabbed in the dick with my blanket 8 inches deep with a 28% survival chance, shit
#398 - acidreign (10/10/2013) [-]
Stabbed 1 inch deep in my left butt cheek with my shirt, 3% chance of survival.
Stabbed 1 inch deep in my left butt cheek with my shirt, 3% chance of survival.
#81 - thechosentroll (10/09/2013) [-]
Of all the times to scratch my balls while reading a post.
#38 - stdinjectedorphan (10/09/2013) [-]
Stabbed with a blue keyboard

3 inches deep

stabbed in my left nipple

96% chance of survival
#87 - devout feminist (10/09/2013) [-]
A pillow two inches into my left temple gives me 75% chance of survival? Somehow I think whatever force necessary to push a pillow two inches in my head is probably enough to kill me
User avatar #263 - realreality (10/10/2013) [+] (2 replies)
I just got stabbed by a steak knife, 12 inches deep in my left temple and I have a 99% survival chance. So, I guess it isn't that bad.
#258 - samjackal (10/10/2013) [-]
I just got stabbed 11 inches deep in the FUCKING eyebrow with a dishwasher. I have a 40% survival chance however. Alpha as FUCK.
User avatar #43 - crowd (10/09/2013) [-]
a shelf
12 inches deep
ontop of my head
11% chance of survival
User avatar #396 - secretdestroyers (10/10/2013) [-]
-stabbed the matress on my bed
-11 inches deep
-Cock and balls is where I'm hit
-%06 chance of survival

Ehhh...
#6 - Keoul (10/09/2013) [-]
Stabbed by a pillow case 11 inches deep in the stomach with a 61% chance of survival
Stabbed by a pillow case 11 inches deep in the stomach with a 61% chance of survival
#510 - givenoutsomesauce (10/10/2013) [+] (3 replies)
stabbed in the testicles (yes, i was previously fapping. i got bored.) with scissors. 5 inches deep with a 57% chance of survival. Im pretty fucked.
User avatar #334 - jubnik ONLINE (10/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
the cap of a Vaseline container 2 inches into my scrotum with a 3% survival rate...

fuck
#177 - devout feminist (10/10/2013) [-]
I got stabbed with my roll on degree deoderant, 12 inches deep... in the boob. 44% survival rate.
#2 - devout feminist (10/09/2013) [-]
I think i just got stabbed by a computer mouse....
User avatar #509 - nswb (10/10/2013) [-]
Good news, last blue thing I touched was a shirt
Good news 96% survival rate
Bad news, somehow it got nine inches in my dick...?
User avatar #294 - ponieswererolled (10/10/2013) [-]
Got stabbed with a shirt, 8 inches deep, in my left eyeball
Chances of survival: 62%.

how do you even get a shirt that deep
User avatar #214 - erebosstatic (10/10/2013) [-]
Stabbed by a rivet gun 12 inches into the top of my head with a 98% chance of survival?

Brb while I get into a knifefight with wolverine, I like my chances.
User avatar #178 - sillylittlefuckers (10/10/2013) [+] (17 replies)
pen, 8 inches deep, in my thigh, with an 87% chance of survival. I'm fine
User avatar #160 - cryoticshell (10/10/2013) [+] (1 reply)
www.ebay.com/itm/like/281088632145?lpid=82

I just got stabbed with one of these.....
User avatar #159 - exoskeletonjew (10/10/2013) [-]
stabbed with a shirt in the right arm and I have a 93% chance of survival I'm scared, guys. If a shirt can do 7% damage on my arm, imagine what it would do to my head...
[ 524 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)