Here have some more science
Thumbs Up and go next:"2" Key
Thumbs Down and go next:"1" Key
I) Astronauts cannot belch in space - there is
no gravity to separate liquid from gas in their
2) The air at the summit of Mount Everest,
29, 029 feet is only a third as thick as the air at
3) One million, million, million, million,
millionth of a second after the Big Bang the
Universe was the size of a ...pea.
4) DNA was first discovered in 1869 by Swiss
5) The molecular structure of DNA was first
determined by Watson and Crick in 1953.
ti) The first synthetic human chromosome was
constructed by US scientists in 1997.
7) The thermometer was invented in 1607 by
8) Englishman Roger Bacon invented the
magnifying glass in 1250.
9) Alfred Nobel invented dynamite in 1866.
10) Wilhelm Rontgen won the first Nobel Prize
for physics for discovering Sprays in 1895.