Do something about it. Give them stories to tell. DEEP Mpy: FEARS ta. Mie Hne. WILL Have on pm, ";. My grandpas funeral is on Tuesday, and the Funeral Home visiting is tomorrow.
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Do something about it

Give them stories to tell

DEEP Mpy: FEARS
ta. Mie
Hne. WILL Have on pm, ";
...
  • Recommend tagsx

Comments(76):

[ 76 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - spookyexplain (07/21/2014) [+] (11 replies)
My grandpas funeral is on Tuesday, and the Funeral Home visiting is tomorrow.
#5 to #1 - seapuss (07/21/2014) [-]
Hey, I don't know you but take this.    
   
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k
Hey, I don't know you but take this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACqcZZwG0k
#12 - zyketor (07/21/2014) [+] (2 replies)
I worry that, in the future, people won't know, how to use commas, in anything they type.
#7 - puffyclouds (07/21/2014) [+] (1 reply)
one man in my family was not liked at all because he was an alcoholic
when he died no one wanted to come to his funeral, they had to ask my brother, who never met the old guy, to be there so that they'd have enough people to carry the chest
#35 - cantfindausername ONLINE (07/21/2014) [+] (16 replies)
My great-grandma died on my 12th birthday and my oldest brother was murdered several weeks before my 13th. The people I felt comfortable enough to tell laughed about it.
#21 - spidurman (07/21/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Comment Picture
#11 - bodyrokr (07/21/2014) [+] (2 replies)
./shrug shouldnt matter, cuz you'll be dead or the situation wont happen.
#15 - notevenalive (07/21/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Damn......

Another thing added to my list of worries.
User avatar #57 - malkotay (07/21/2014) [-]
everyone will say nice things , even if you are the unnamed descendant of Zardoz... that's what people do
User avatar #54 - rootintootinputin (07/21/2014) [-]
i love you
#51 - Churd (07/21/2014) [-]
Dr. Thompson
#48 - anonymous (07/21/2014) [-]
I went to a pretty small sixth form. Probably about 50 people in my year and 50 in the year below. I'm popular in the sense that I get on pretty well with anyone. In breaks or lunch I could easily hang out with 75% of the people in sixth form and the other 25% I didn't know rather than had problems with.

But that was pretty much it. I'm also pretty quiet, my mobile has my parents numbers and emergency contacts, and I never talk to anyone on Facebook. As a result I never made good friends and wasn't invited to a single party or hung out with someone outside school hours during those 2 years. Infact at the end of both years, we had to watch a 20 minute video basicly of pictures of our year, to remember us by. Important events, parties, the lot. I wasn't in a single one, in either year. I have always felt like this content, and I guess I will be the forgotten one
#41 - EdwardNigma ONLINE (07/21/2014) [+] (3 replies)
I don't worry that no one says anything at my funeral.
I worry that no one will remember me. After my grandchildren, assuming I even have children in the first place, I am not likely to be remembered really. And that scares me, all I've done and experienced wiped away, until not even my name is remembered. I am just...gone.
User avatar #34 - Mr Ronok (07/21/2014) [-]
i dont give a **** what people say about me when im dead... ill be dead
User avatar #27 - moltenmuffin (07/21/2014) [+] (6 replies)
Im afraid of dying in my sleep/instantly.
I cant understand why people want that.
User avatar #26 - nukinzerambo (07/21/2014) [-]
they wont have **** all to say except "he was a solid guy, a ****** lover, and a hard worker who loved his job and dog more than his wife"
User avatar #24 - pepemex ONLINE (07/21/2014) [+] (3 replies)
I've explicitly stated that I don't want a funeral and if I get one they'll be ******** all over my last wish.!!!!
User avatar #22 - DeathOne (07/21/2014) [+] (4 replies)
I am terrified of the tought of being buried alive.
I better get a safety coffin.
And be buried with a working phone.
A ******* Nokia that can last a month in standby.
#18 - anonymous (07/21/2014) [-]
At my funeral I want them to play "anotherone bites the dust"
#17 - trevo (07/21/2014) [+] (1 reply)
I think the exact same thing while lying in bed at night but then I realise that I'd be dead so it doesn't matter.
User avatar #2 - caffeine (07/21/2014) [-]
**caffeine rolls 9,238**
[ 76 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)