Daryl, the one man army. .. bitch please Daryl the one man army bitch please
Upload
Login or register
Hide Comments
Leave a comment Refresh Comments (106)
[ 106 comments ]
> hey anon, wanna give your opinion?
asd
#1 - anon id: d962555c
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/08/2013) [-]
No one likes the walking dead.
#25 to #1 - willindor
-3 123456789123345869
has deleted their comment [-]
#36 to #25 - anon id: 28e9d79b
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
you're a ******* moron
User avatar #5 to #1 - boomroastd
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
I don't either but i understand why people do.
User avatar #16 to #1 - TheHutchie
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Every time it's on I debate whether I love it or hate it.

But then I watch the next episode, so I guess it's the former.

I think I just answered my own question I asked about three posts ago.
#57 to #1 - thoughtspot
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#60 to #1 - leafonthewind
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
This image has expired
#64 to #1 - anon id: 48e58e5e
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
False, everyone like the walking dead, BUT you.
False, everyone like the walking dead, BUT you.
#84 to #1 - loopz
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
User avatar #99 to #1 - vampireinarm
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
GR8 B8 M8 ILL R8 8/8
#66 to #1 - bizzar
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Get the **** out
Get the **** out
#41 to #1 - iamthefirstnigger
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
#58 to #1 - skiskate
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#77 to #1 - mcdiddlypoo
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
#2 to #1 - huntergriff
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/08/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
#4 to #1 - derivat
Reply +16 123456789123345869
(12/08/2013) [-]
**derivat rolled a random image posted in comment #53 at Ninja turtles in training ** No one likes anons
**derivat rolled a random image posted in comment #53 at Ninja turtles in training ** No one likes anons
User avatar #7 to #4 - traks
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Nice roll
#3 to #1 - fartextractor
Reply +92 123456789123345869
(12/08/2013) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #55 to #3 - totalfuckwit
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Dunno man, kinda got stale after the first season, made me stop whatching 50% through :/
First season was magnificent though
User avatar #88 to #55 - Lilstow
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
i agree with you.
seasons 2 and 3 were kind of meh.

however season 4 so far seems to actually be entertaining.
User avatar #107 to #88 - totalfuckwit
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/11/2013) [-]
Nuh uh, aint worth whatching that much for so little
User avatar #108 to #107 - Lilstow
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/11/2013) [-]
i agree, but if you were someone like me who had already watched seasons 2 and 3, than season 4 is definitely worth watching so far.
#8 - chism
Reply +51 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
bitch please
bitch please
#10 to #8 - jaked
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
What movie?
User avatar #11 to #10 - chism
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
saving private ryan
#35 to #11 - rollmania
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Can you please explain to me how he made the tank explode by shooting it with a pistol, sir?
User avatar #39 to #35 - shumdek
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
He didn't. If you havn't seen movie, don't mouseover. He was badly injured and it was an act of I don't give ****, last resort. Tank got blown up by others.
#45 to #39 - rollmania
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Thank you. I think I'm gonna watch it right now.
User avatar #52 to #45 - shumdek
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
It's really a great movie. I loved it. 10/10. Tom Hanks is amazing in it. And Vin Diesel even makes an appearance.
#104 to #52 - rollmania
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Vin Diesel? Is he racing in a tank or something?
User avatar #106 to #104 - shumdek
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/10/2013) [-]
Not at all. It's a very short role though. But he's there.
User avatar #47 to #45 - chism
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
its a very good war movie
User avatar #38 to #35 - chism
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
spoilers he didnt really, he was about to die and so hes just shooting what he has left and as he shoots his last bullet reinforcements show up at the last second and a plane flys by and drops a bomb on it
#46 to #38 - rollmania
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Thank you sir.
#12 to #11 - jaked
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Thought so, cheers.
#53 to #10 - anon id: 81519e07
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
you've got to be ******* kidding me.
User avatar #31 - vegardwd
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
The walking dead tv series has gone to ****
#43 to #31 - solbadguygg
Reply +19 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
"You better have a damn good reason for this, Mr. Vegardwd!"
User avatar #50 to #43 - vegardwd
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
I do.
First off, I'm a huge fan of the comic series which the tv series is based on. I think the comic book is fantastic, although it has some flaws.
Season 1 of the Tv series was pretty damn good, it got me hooked on the show and made me read the comics. Season 1 followed the comics closely even though they differ a few major changes(Daryl Dixon for example). Frank Darabont did a great job bringing Kirkmans comic to life.
Season 2 however was when it started to go downhill, my opinions on S2 remains mixed. Frank Darabont was fired because AMC are cunts and they wanted a cheaper production cost and more episodes than S1. Glen Mazzarra replaced Darabont and he didn't do a very good job. The stroyline which revolves around the farm was stretched out beyond belief, for comparison. S1 was 6 episodes long because Volume 1 of the comic was 6 issues long. Darabont managed to spread 23 sides of material into a 45 minute episode. In S2 however they stay on the farm for 12 ******* episodes, in the comic they arrive in issue 10 and leave in issue 12. S2 of the tv series is basically 3 issues of material.
Also S2 is when the characters start acting like complete ******* morons just to progress the story further. because litterarlily nothing else is happening. However the final half of S2 makes up for it and it remains in my opinion as OK.
Season 3 is absolute ******* *****. everything feels forced and dumbed down for a wiser audience. They managed to take the prison storyline, which arguably is the best in the entire comic and waters it down until it resembles parody. no mayor character dies except for Lori and Andrea, and nobody liked Lori and Andreain the first place. every new character is just cannonfodder who is going to die within the next few episodes anyway. apart from Ep12, Clear this season has been very poor.
Im running out of space so ill make it short. Season 4 has been **** as well. They are obviously trying to make it seem as season 3 never happened.
User avatar #51 to #50 - vegardwd
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Cont.
The prison assault was the most emotional and shocking moment in the entire comic, they killed off Tyreese, Axel, Patricia, Billy, Alice, Lori, Judith and Hershel. The governor was killed by his own men and rick and the remaining survivors were forced out of their home and got no revenge. It was a brutal and fitting ending to the prison storyline.
In the tv show however we got to see Daryl destroy a tank, because thats what the fangirls want...
#56 to #51 - solbadguygg
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
the transition of print to television generally involves major events and turning points getting rewritten or cut entirely to suit the viewers' interests, so your point is valid, especially about season 4. So I shall gladly thumb you up as you actually put effort into your argument and you didn't just go "hurr durr walkin ded sux cuz fuk u"
#74 to #50 - dwarfman
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Season 1:
>First Episode, dude lost in Zombie world, ******* fantastic
>Rest ok
Season 2:
>Started strong
>85% of it complete "baby mama drama" ****
>Beside the Dying fire *************************.jpeg Seriously just an amazing episode
Season 3:
>Good all around
>Only real problem I had was Andrea I wanted my badass sniper/future Rick waifu
>Ended anticlimactically
Season 4:
>Kept my attention
>Hershel became awesome
>Too Far Gone, almost as good as Beside the Dying Fire, if you ask me

It's good enough to keep me watching. I knew it'd never be of the same quality as the comic, but tv/movies are never of the same quality as the print. (See: Starship Troopers, The Witcher, any HP Lovecraft adaptation, I Am Legend, and World War Z **** you Brad Pitt ) Some come close (Lord of the Rings Good job Jackson , One Thousand and One Arabian Nights, Recent Batmans, and Sam Raimi's Spiderman), but they're in the minority.
#65 to #43 - dwarfman
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
I thumbed you just for the Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law reference. Also: Did you get that thing I sent you?
User avatar #29 - nanako
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
how realistic is this anyways? is a tank's gun barrel so open that a grenade in it just slides down into the crew cabin? that seems absurd
User avatar #34 to #29 - moosespoon **User deleted account**
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
It's possible. Most, if not all modern armies are trained to keep the gun breach closed at all times when they're not loading just for this exact reason. If the breach was closed and a grenade detonated inside the barrel, it definitely wouldn't destroy the tank, only cause minor damage to the inside of the barrel and require every piece of shrapnel to be removed. If a shell was loaded when a grenade went off, the shell could possibly detonate, depending on the shell type, but it would definitely be unsafe to fire that shell if it did not detonate.
Even if the grenade made it into the crew compartment, it is likely that it would cause fires, but very unlikely that it would cause the ammunition to cook of, even if it's stored all over the tank. It would definitely kill most of the crew members though, especially in the M60 Patton that was used in the show.
User avatar #30 to #29 - lilnuggetbob
Reply +19 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
User avatar #44 to #30 - Sabor
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
This confuses me... The guys in the tank just let this happen?
User avatar #48 to #44 - lilnuggetbob
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Here is a little secret, you dont have much visibility in a metal polygon with very few, and small windows.
User avatar #80 to #44 - Faz
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Last time that link was posted someone said the tank was abandoned due to it not functioning properly and the FSA decided to blow it up since they didn't have the ability to repair it.
User avatar #32 to #30 - brotherhood
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
but why would anybody A: bring a camera into a warzone B: run up to a ******* tank
User avatar #33 to #32 - lilnuggetbob
Reply +17 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
A: Syrians
B: Syrians
#40 - bonerjam
Reply +14 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
wtfs going on? are the zombies using the tank now? now thats entertainment!
User avatar #42 to #40 - mymiddleleg [OP]
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
The Governor attacked them again
#49 to #42 - taurusguy
Reply -2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
The government* attack them again. i seriously read it as government
#61 to #49 - anon id: fb5415e1
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
What the ****, I did as well.
User avatar #71 to #40 - honkan
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Now that's a show i'd watch! Thinking some kind of action comedy with stupid zombies doing stupid ****.
#81 - Yojimbo
Reply +7 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
> No Golden diamond encrusted holographic reflective camoflauge crossbow
> No 360
> No trickshot no-scope collateral across the map kill
> No ejaculating dick emblem
> No wild claims of having sexed up my mother
> 0/10, not impressed

pic related, it's me
#59 - skiskate
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Sheila! NOOOO!
Sheila! NOOOO!
User avatar #76 to #59 - darkangeloffire
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Her main cannon will never fire again.
#6 - alexforce
Reply +5 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Nice going, Rookie
#63 - harbingerwolf
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Hold X to board tank.   
   
Press LT to plant grenade.
Hold X to board tank.

Press LT to plant grenade.
#89 to #63 - FatherPedobear
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
That was always my second favorite feeling when playing Halo. That and skyjacking.
User avatar #17 - idividedbyzero
Reply 0 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Does anyone know where I can stream the walking dead episodes? Would be a serious help.
#19 to #17 - trevanman
Reply +3 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
cucirca
User avatar #20 to #19 - idividedbyzero
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
Thanks a bunch.
#21 to #20 - trevanman
Reply +2 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
you might get some ads and new pages opening, but you can just close those ads and close the new pages
User avatar #23 to #21 - idividedbyzero
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
I have an ad blocker so it's all good. Have my thumbs.
#24 to #23 - trevanman
Reply +1 123456789123345869
(12/09/2013) [-]
thanks
[ 106 comments ]
Leave a comment