Coming Soon. . JEFF DANIELS AVERAGE I" -‘ um IN i' WHAT HE mama an WITH ' DUKE LED marr, lal. -afar, TD. we use 100% of our brains, this movie doesn't just have plot holes, its plot is a hole
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Coming Soon

JEFF DANIELS
AVERAGE I" -‘ um IN
i' WHAT HE mama an WITH '
DUKE LED marr, lal. -afar, TD
...
+643
Views: 26897
Favorited: 30
Submitted: 08/15/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to roddor E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Comments(69):

[ 69 comments ]

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #7 - sumerfag (08/16/2014) [+] (11 replies)
we use 100% of our brains, this movie doesn't just have plot holes, its plot is a hole
#1 - include (08/15/2014) [+] (7 replies)
I'd watch it.
I'd watch it.
User avatar #8 - Onemanretardpack (08/16/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Goddamn I wish people would stop spreading that **** about only using 10% of our brain. The vast majority of our brain is used for basic function, and the rest is used for **** that makes us sentient (I don't really remember the exact numbers, all I remember is my screaming biology teacher)
#20 - xxxsonic fanxxx (08/16/2014) [-]
This 10% crap is such 						********					. Pic is what people with 100% unccordinated cortical activation look like.
This 10% crap is such ******** . Pic is what people with 100% unccordinated cortical activation look like.
#18 - archael ONLINE (08/16/2014) [+] (2 replies)
It's not a lie, it's a misconception that all started with the knowledge of the fact that we only use about 10% of our consciousness. The other 90% is the subconscious which is always on auto-pilot.

Refer to the movie Limitless for a more realistic view of what accessing more would do.
User avatar #5 - zaxzwim (08/16/2014) [+] (9 replies)
Lucy was a terrible movie
#35 - dragemit (08/16/2014) [-]
About 98% of our DNA is noncoding DNA. Imagine if we used all of our DNA!
User avatar #36 - pwnagraphy (08/16/2014) [+] (8 replies)
UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME!!!!!

The original Dumb and Dumber was funny when I was a kid. The remakes, and the rest of Jim Carreys career for that matter, have been **** since. People who freak out and laugh at **** like the newer Dumb and Dumbers are arguably worse than the people who like Big Bang Theory
#45 to #36 - grrphc (08/16/2014) [-]
>UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME!!!!!

Why the **** did you need to announce this? You could have just, you know, posted your opinion.
#23 - infinitereaper (08/16/2014) [+] (3 replies)
What most people don't realize is that even though we do use all of our brain that doesn't mean our brains are working at maximum capacity so the basic idea of improving brain function isn't insane.

I think limitless had a pretty good take on it.
(In that movie it was about maximizing neuron function with consequences due to brain overload)
It's like the difference between geniuses and normal people.
#10 - fourchinsbrah (08/16/2014) [-]
Comment Picture
User avatar #56 - maxismahname (08/16/2014) [-]
I instantly lost interest in Lucy after Morgan Freeman said we can use only 10% of our brains
+2
#32 - guardianatreyu has deleted their comment [-]
User avatar #24 - roflstorm (08/16/2014) [+] (5 replies)
Watched LUCY a week ago,
Inception made more sense and i wasn't sure it was safe to stand upwhen the movie ended
#28 to #26 - thearcher (08/16/2014) [-]
Sounds to me like Limitless, Inception with a tiny bit of Transcendence thrown in - I don't think I'll watch it
User avatar #50 - EasyEnzie (08/16/2014) [-]
Can everyone stop complaining about the 10% of the brain thing and just be excited that a sequel to the funniest movie ever is coming?
User avatar #48 - bubbabrent (08/16/2014) [+] (1 reply)
Reading all the comments and I'm like "my brain 100% doesn't give a **** "
#19 - xxxsonic fanxxx (08/16/2014) [-]
**anonymous rolled image** waitin in line like
#66 - mrbloaps (08/16/2014) [-]
i feel like i'm only going to have 10% of my brain cells left after this movie
User avatar #61 - superblade (08/16/2014) [-]
Mythbuster prove that we use more than 10 percent of ur brain
#55 - justaredshirt (08/16/2014) [-]
I am really indifferent regarding the movie, but my friends will probably drag me to it anyway.
I am really indifferent regarding the movie, but my friends will probably drag me to it anyway.
[ 69 comments ]
Leave a comment
 Friends (0)