Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search
Buy your amazon goods through FJ's link.
Just click this link and search for any product you want. FJ gets a 6% commission on everything you buy.
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#66 - fantastick (12/12/2013) [-]
I feel safer knowing that someone's mad enough to give guns to people like this. This guy probably doesn't have time to shoot anyone, because his life as a turtle takes up most of his time.
I feel safer knowing that someone's mad enough to give guns to people like this. This guy probably doesn't have time to shoot anyone, because his life as a turtle takes up most of his time.
User avatar #69 to #66 - Tiwtin (12/12/2013) [-]
I've realized, after going to Basic Combat Training, that most of the military is filled with retards. I wouldn't have trusted my life with 85% of the people that I trained with. The other 15%? Hell yes.
User avatar #85 to #69 - toadkillerdog (12/12/2013) [-]
people tend to lose their **** in basic. In fact, a lot of the guys that do terribly in basic and in garrison actually do fairly well in combat. It's not a gurantee, some people really are ******* retarded, but they're not necessarily inclusive.
#121 to #85 - lordbroldamort ONLINE (12/12/2013) [-]
Im a medic for my platoon, and i gotta say, i trust like 99% of them to watch my back, the other 1% isnt because they are stupid, its because they are cherry as **** .
User avatar #132 to #121 - toadkillerdog (12/12/2013) [-]
I'ma take a guess and say cherry is the army version of boot, and yeah I definitely get that. We also got rid of most of the ******** before we even deployed
#133 to #132 - lordbroldamort ONLINE (12/12/2013) [-]
yea pretty much same over here, cherry ass privates, but i just say cherry. same thing as boot.
User avatar #77 to #69 - dagold (12/12/2013) [-]
I agree completely. Out of the 200 people in my company, I would trust maybe 20 of them to watch my back.
User avatar #122 to #77 - kinginyellow (12/12/2013) [-]
My friend's dad told me about his basic training. He said one guy was so out of it and nervous he pulled the pin on the grenade and just froze. Live grenade in his hand.
User avatar #150 to #122 - dagold (12/13/2013) [-]
we had a girl do that. The instructor took it from her, threw it, and threw her to the ground to cover her. She didn't throw any more grenades that day.
 Friends (0)