Because I'm lazy, gawd. . menus: THEY ASH ME WHY elm no rum". I don't like showing my parents things on the internet because I have gay furry bukkake rape open in the other tab Ancestral shame
x
Click to expand
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
User avatar #2 - youngfreddy (08/11/2014) [+] (3 replies)
I don't like showing my parents things on the internet because I have gay furry bukkake rape open in the other tab
#8 - venomousvalentine ONLINE (08/11/2014) [+] (7 replies)
My mom told me she couldn't understand
1. How so many people spend so much time on league
2. How there is any strategy involved.
3. How pros can make so much money playing it

I showed her a few videos, some LCS, and a video explaining the strategy Design Club - League of Legends: Summoner's Rift - Level Design Analysis

"If you play it so much why aren't you making money off of it like the others"
User avatar #7 - nudybooty (08/11/2014) [+] (2 replies)
My parents do that with everything. Then they get mad when I compare them to other parents.
#3 - anonexplains (08/11/2014) [+] (1 reply)
I showed my dad VSauce and now he's watched them all. He has started on their 2nd and 3rd channels now. Also we enjoy watching fail videos. Like the ones from FailArmy.
My dad is awesome.
#6 to #3 - kompleteciller (08/11/2014) [-]
come on who down voted this dude. i mean where you jelous? i never knew my dad and even im happy for him. heres a thumb to balance it back out
come on who down voted this dude. i mean where you jelous? i never knew my dad and even im happy for him. heres a thumb to balance it back out
#1 - railyeightseven (08/10/2014) [-]
I don't like showing my parents cool things on the internet because they start lecturing me how I should stop wasting my time with infidel stuff and practice religion. How wonderful it is to be a muslim...
User avatar #19 - Missdomayuset (08/11/2014) [+] (2 replies)
This hit me on a different level. I'm going to graduate college soon. And I refuse to walk the stage because I know if I do, my mother will be there. And the first thing she'll say is 'why didn't you get an award/honors/mention/ect. like the other people did you not try hard enough?'

She does that every time. Every award ceremony, at highschool graduation, every time and she's doing it to my brother now.

So I refuse to walk the stage.
User avatar #20 to #19 - sarahm (08/11/2014) [-]
My mom's the exact same, whenever I would bring home a test that I got like 97% in, I'd proudly show it to her and she would always answer ''well, where's the other 3%?'', which has now resulted in me being way too hard on myself and never being happy no matter what result I get.
User avatar #10 - thegamerslife ONLINE (08/11/2014) [-]
I related to this more then any other I have read... it's sad but true.
#30 - foxranger (08/11/2014) [-]
MFW that happens.
MFW that happens.
#27 - anonexplains (08/11/2014) [-]
"I don't like to look for cool thing on the internet because then I think. 'Why can't I do that?!' "
#24 - anonexplains (08/11/2014) [-]
I showed my dad a video of darth vader in a kilt, riding a unicycle, playing star wars on the bagpipes and he told me a I need to get a life. Is this the same thing?
#12 - anonexplains (08/11/2014) [-]
Show them stupid stuff and they will say: Im glad you are not doing stupid things like than!
#11 - anonexplains (08/11/2014) [-]
>Turn around
>Look in eyes.
>Spock eyebrow lift
>Why can't you?
User avatar #9 - masterboll (08/11/2014) [-]
same reason i dont show them anything i buy from the internet

"why do you always buy useless things from the internet?"
User avatar #5 - captinchikin (08/11/2014) [-]
Hey, I'm working with Visual Effects and motion design, I can't watch a damn action movie with mine.
#4 - anonexplains (08/11/2014) [-]
It's their way of telling you " **** off with the unfunny meme ******** you little **** "
User avatar #16 - OsamaBinLadenz (08/11/2014) [-]
I agree with them. Why can't you use an actual confession instead of telling us this boring **** ?
 Friends (0)