Another shocking newsfeed story.. . Man Dies After Swallowing , 000 Worth of Meth He Thought Was a Health Drink Don' t drink anything sent to you in the mail. B
Home Original Content Funny Pictures Funny GIFs YouTube Funny Text Funny Movies Channels Search

hide menu

Another shocking newsfeed story.

+216
Views: 12683
Favorited: 13
Submitted: 01/04/2014
Share On Facebook
Add to favorites Subscribe to devourhim E-mail to friend submit to reddit
Share image on facebook Share on StumbleUpon Share on Tumblr Share on Pinterest Share on Google Plus E-mail to friend

Show All Replies Show Shortcuts
Show:   Top Rated Controversial Best Lowest Rated Newest Per page:
Order:
What do you think? Give us your opinion. Anonymous comments allowed.
#1 - notaking (01/04/2014) [+] (5 replies)
stickied by devourhim
"I am in trouble here. I am dying, I am dead."
"I am in trouble here. I am dying, I am dead."
#2 - boneristic (01/05/2014) [+] (1 reply)
his face after drinking from the bottle
his face after drinking from the bottle
User avatar #5 - mangopeople (01/05/2014) [+] (2 replies)
"i am dead"

INB4 upside down pepsi
#9 to #5 - midothegreat (01/05/2014) [-]
Checkmate
#3 - anonymous (01/05/2014) [+] (3 replies)
Even if it was a health drink, why would you drink it after three years without refrigeration?
#14 - Sampsy (01/05/2014) [-]
Should've made himself vomit. I have a minor allergy to peanuts that makes me feel awful for hours after eating them. Trigger that gag reflex and get it out, better in 60 seconds.
User avatar #7 - kikx (01/05/2014) [-]
It stood there for three years?
 Friends (0)